October 21, 2014

Donald Trump's Rosie slams du jour - TCA Report

by Joel Keller, posted Jan 17th 2007 6:29PM
Donald TrumpWhether you want them or not, here are Donald Trump's latest slams against Rosie O'Donnell, unleashed at the TCA session for The Apprentice. The session was attended by Trump, his kids Donald Jr. and Ivanka, and original winner Bill Rancic:

"This started out really having nothing to do with The Apprentice, but Miss USA and the pageant. The young lady had a drinking problem, and I gave her a 2nd chance. And Rosie went totally nuts, then she said a lot of things that have proven to be untrue."

"It became a very very big story."

"Last night I did Larry King; he said he wasn't going to talk about Rosie. Then, the first question was Rosie."

"The question was when does it stop? She's terrible; she's a terrible disgusting human being who's not very smart. And you'll see that whole thing blow up and give me a little credit when it does."

"I was disappointed in Barbara (Walters), and she called me from Europe and made certain statements (about Rosie) and never refuted those statements."

"If somebody attacks you a lot of the folks in this room will defend themselves. I have always defended myself. (Rosie) was wrong; she knew she was wrong. I watch her attack people over the years, and I don't see people fight back."

"I learned this in high school: when you're attacked by a bully, you attack the bully hard and fast and hit him right between the eyes."

"I think my image has been helped by (the Rosie thing). It shows that you're willing to fight for yourself. I watched Danny DeVito get decimated by that show. Kelly Ripa... I disgusted by how he was treated by Rosie. Years ago, I saw Tom Selleck; he went on (her show) to promote a movie, and (look) what happened."

"But Rosie's a slob and I let everyone know it. I said it like it is and i think people liked that."

"The ratings of The View went up because of me. Barbara Walters hates Rosie O'Donnell. I have to apologize to Kevin Reilly and Jeff Zucker back there, because sadly, I've increased the ratings of The View. Watch that without all the turmoil. It's a very boring show."

Heather Dixon

Thumbs up to THE DONALD!!!! Way to go TRUMPSTER some-one needs to put Rosie in her place . Has anyone noticed since she joined the View, everyday there is a homosexual topic ? Let it go Rosie we get it and who cares what you do .Barbara Walter's comes across like another Dan Rathers in my opinion.Too bad Rosie has helped to hurt her image with some of us .

February 06 2007 at 12:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Doogla61920

The Apprentice is a tired concept that needs to go. I can't stand watching a bunch of overprivelaged, overeducated people making fools of themselves to get 15 minutes of fame. What has any of the past winners done with themselves anyway. Trump's arrogange and derranged sense of self importance is stale. C'mon NBC what's the deal, Did trump catch you having sex with a fattie and promise to expose it if you don't renew his show evey year? You may find this hard to believe, but NO ONE outside of New York City cares a bit about "The Donald". I'm sure the majority of New Yorkers don't care either. Quit wasting an hour of valuable airtime each week on this overpriced windbag.

January 30 2007 at 9:18 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
frank drake

trump on the apprentice should put his kids out in tents an see how they do, you always say how good they are lets see how good they are. you give them their jobs. no more of this show for me.

January 22 2007 at 1:19 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tom

I totally agree with Mr. Trump, that fat slob has been cutting down people for years. She is nothing but an ignorant pig that gets ratings for talking bad about people. She is so two faced. Its about time someone called her on it. Did you see her trying to get Barbara to high five her? She should go back to the trailer park, and raise her kids....Look at me...Im wonderful, I ruined a great magazine because I want everyone to read about gays...Keep up the fight Donald...thumbs up to you!!!

January 19 2007 at 9:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
VSJ

This guy is so DELUSIONAL, who knew this guy was so mental - Let it go old man...

January 18 2007 at 1:09 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sue Coble

Blah, blah, blah, blah.........let's move on already Donald......SHEESH!

January 17 2007 at 11:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David

ZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzz

Oh I was watching both The View and The Apprentice and fell asleep to both.

And can't we all agree that they are both ugly, dumb bitches?

January 17 2007 at 6:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply