April 19, 2014

Springer bodyguard gets own talk show

by Adam Finley, posted Jan 17th 2007 2:01PM

steve wilkos (on left)Steve Wilkos, the tough security guard who keeps rednecks from getting too feisty on The Jerry Springer Show now has his own gabfest. NBC Universal Domestic Television Distribution recently sold the syndicated series to stations owned by Tribune and Sinclair. The show is still untitled, but look for the former marine and cop to offer his own brand of tough love and sound advice.

You may be asking yourself why the hell you should listen to advice from Wilkos. The real question is, why should you take advice from anyone on television? It's not like Oprah knows you any better than Wilkos does. Really, the only person on television you should trust is the Hamburger Helper glove. When he says he can make beef more exciting, I believe him. He's never steered me wrong before.

thelasthype

Don't you guys have anything better to do than trying to be funny, and coming up with what you think are clever one-liners?

I know.. You're going to say "NO we don't", and think that's funny too.. Great, you got me.. Now what?

February 19 2007 at 1:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jill

I am so glad that Steve has gotten his own show! I think he's awesome, and make sure to TIVO any episode of Jerry Springer that he is hosting. He has an intensity that is rare on tv these days.
Can't wait for the first episode to air!
-about that glove.... why would you trust a talking glove? Maybe it is an acid flashback.

January 25 2007 at 4:01 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Melissa

That no good bastard glove owes me 3 years of child support.

January 18 2007 at 12:43 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Whoosh

maybe thats michael jackson's glove. maybe its o.j's
where did it come from?
why does it like hamburger so much?

question, always question

January 17 2007 at 3:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Doug

I saw this guy once in his full Chicago cop uniform. Honestly the most indimidating cop I've ever seen.

January 17 2007 at 3:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Adam Finley

He licks himself clean, like a kitty cat.

January 17 2007 at 3:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
4ham

I'm not so sure about that Glove. What's he hiding underneath that glove? You don't what he's touched, and how does he wash his 'hand'?

January 17 2007 at 2:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply