September 17, 2014

FOX welcomes Mike and Juliet for new morning show

by Adam Finley, posted Jan 22nd 2007 4:01PM

mike and julietFOX is preparing to launch a new morning show with Mike Jerrick and Juliet Huddy, former weekend co-hosts of Fox and Friends. The new morning show will air at 9am in markets where News Corp. owns the stations. I never watched Fox and Friends, so I can't tell you how entertaining these two hosts are, but FOX is confident that the show will mix well with its other popular morning programming.

Before coming to Fox and Friends, Jerrick hosted specials on HBO and SciFi and was also a co-host on Good Morning Philadelphia. Huddy started at Fox News as a reporter in 1998. According to AP, the new show will use some of the same elements as other shows but also try a few different ideas to set itself apart. Ultimately, however, I think the success of any new daytime talker will come down to how likable the hosts are. You can try all the gimmicks you like, but if the hosts can't endear themselves to the audience, you've already lost.

The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet premiered this morning. If your caught it, I'd like to hear your reaction.

lynn2czecolen

Is Mike related to William H Macy? Dying to know.

March 17 2007 at 3:08 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Susan Hillock

Juliet, I can't believe you would sit there next to Joely, daughter of Eddie Fisher and Connie Stevens, sister of Carrie, friend of Ellen, sit com star, broadway star and say, "I didn't know you could sing!" Don't you read the bios?

March 15 2007 at 1:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
valerie

i cant find it either...im in pittsburgh...can anyone help?

March 04 2007 at 11:20 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Anamae Fantozzi

Love the show. What is the e-mail for Bali Bra's.

February 23 2007 at 2:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jackie

I loved the new fox morning show and I really love
the fact that Clay is going to be on Feb.22. I can hardly wait for that one. Anybody that likes Clay and
has him on has me as a viewer for as long as they are on. Also I have loved Juliet and mike for a long time
and think they are wonderful together, I say this is going to be a winner. Love you guys!

February 21 2007 at 5:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
donna boylan

i watched the morning show 2-21-07, elaine , the clutter queen? she straightened out that boy's room and it turned out great. did she do that without throwing things out? i would like to get her website , or adddress to ask her advice on a few problems i have with computer clutter. thanks donna

February 21 2007 at 12:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Steve

I can't seem to find Mike & Juliet on their new morning show. Could you help me with some clues.

Thanks, Steve from Michigan

February 19 2007 at 4:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
maureen kelley

went to the show on feb 14th=was very enjoyable & exciting to see how all of it comes together--your comedian that entertains during the breaks was great--disappointed in the gifts that we received but oh well it's the thought that counts and i appreciated them--an awful lot of people are repeat guests just to see what they can get--GO SHOPPPING!!

February 15 2007 at 2:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jan Clauser

Hi, Mike & Juilette, I think you two are great!! You add so much energy which helps me get moving in the morning. My husband & I want to plan a trip to Texas to visit my three nieces whose father is still missing in VietNam since 1966. How can I win some prize or prizes to help us do this trip? I live in PA. Just love your show. Good Luck. Jan

February 13 2007 at 11:45 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ken

SUGAR in the tank, when sugar in sufficient quanities, will liquify in the gas, when it is heat in the process of combustion in the engine, it will coat the engine internal parts with liquid sugar, ideally when the engine cools after shutdown, it will solidify and sieze moving engine parts, to one another (bearings,sleeves, injectors, valves), if you want to mess with someone, try moth balls, they are alchol based, and will either burn the engine due to overhesating combustion temps, or have the same effect as sugar when cooled, dual whammy

February 08 2007 at 10:25 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply