August 22, 2014

What's on tonight: Heroes, 24, What About Brian, RAW, Studio 60

by Bob Sassone, posted Jan 29th 2007 5:05PM
  • Dick Van Dyke, Barry Van DykeAt 8, ABC has a repeat Wife Swap, followed by new episodes of Supernanny and What About Brian.
  • CBS has a repeat How I Met Your Mother at 8, followed by repeats of The Class, Two and a Half Men, Old Christine, and CSI: Miami.
  • FOX has a new Prison Break, then a new 24.
  • NBC has new episodes of Deal Or No Deal, Heroes, and Studio 60.
  • The CW has new episodes of Everybody Hates Chris, All Of Us, Girlfriends, and The Game.
  • ABC Family has a new Wildfire at 8.
  • There are two new eps of Gay, Straight, or Taken? on Lifetime at 8, followed by the new movie Nora Roberts' Angels Falls, which is rather hard to say.
  • Some cool shows on American Life at 8: Harry O, 77 Sunset Strip, and Surfside 6.
  • The Science Channel has a marathon of 2057 all night.
  • G4 has a new X-Play at 8.
  • Also at 8: Mario Lopez hosts the 2007 Miss America Pageant, on CMT.
  • At 9, USA has a new Monday Night RAW.
  • There's a new Unwrapped on Food Network at 9, about "Texas Snacks."
  • Hallmark has a new Murder 101 movie with Dick Van Dyke at 9: College Can Be Murder.
  • At 10, NFLNet has a new ep of America's Game, followed by a Super Bowl preview.
  • Discovery has two new eps of Stunt Junkies, starting at 10.

Check your local TV listings for more.

Allen Mendelsohn

I was busy at work all day yesterday and didn't get a chance to comment. But as one of the prime complainers over the last 2 weeks I just needed do say Welcome Back Bob. Your dreams were your ticket out. And the names have all changed since you've been around, yayda-yada.

We missed you.

January 30 2007 at 3:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mr. T

I am really glad that What's On Tonight is back. I was worried and thought you guys scrapped it. I don't normally post here and in fact this is my first time. However I subscribe to TV Squad and find WOT to be the most informative and helpful post of the day most of the time. Thanks!

January 29 2007 at 11:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Crystal

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

January 29 2007 at 10:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
John

I love you, Bob, and want to have your babies.

For dinner. With a flaming chicken.

January 29 2007 at 8:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joey Geraci

Yea!!!

January 29 2007 at 7:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
TomB

Well, I was quick to bitch so let me be quick to say:

THANKS TV SQUAD!!

THANKS BOB!!

January 29 2007 at 6:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kurifurisan

glad to have you back WOT with Bob at the helm! YEAH!!!!!

January 29 2007 at 6:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Will

The Nora Roberts' movie is easier to say if you don't add an "S" at the end. (My girlfriend worked on it, maybe if I stick up for it she won't make me watch it)

January 29 2007 at 6:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dave

Yes, so glad it's back.

January 29 2007 at 6:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Michael Cicconi

Hey Bob, do you know why Studio 60 is broadcast on Sunday nights in Canada? I've already seen this week's episode last night on CTV.

It feels like a Sunday night show to me so it was weird to read the headline is all.

January 29 2007 at 5:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply