September 1, 2014

National Geographic goes inside the Aryan Brotherhood

by Adam Finley, posted Jan 30th 2007 1:32PM

prisonThe Aryan Brotherhood is a network of white power groups that began in the California prison system and is now spread throughout several other state prisons. The group consists of men who are trained to kill efficiently and mercilessly and control the drug trade. On March 4 at 8:00pm, Explorer: Aryan Brotherhood will go inside these prisons to give a first-hand look at how the group operates, and also delve into efforts by law enforcement to stop the Brotherhood, which boasts at least one former member who claims to have killed twenty-two of his fellow inmates.

I always find myself reluctantly drawn to anything having to do with white supremacy groups, if only because I'm intrigued by what it is that causes someone to develop that kind of mindset. There are plenty of chances to watch idiots on television -- heck, that's why we have those early American Idol auditions. I, however, am more interested in the truly idiotic, the ones who have developed a worldview that is clearly not the product of a rational human mind, or the mind of a slightly retarded chimp for that matter.

In fact, I may have just come up with a new reality show: Racist Vs. Chimp. You place a white supremacist in a cage with an insane, violent chimp and leave them together. To make it interesting, you could give the white supremacist a bag of cotton balls to use as a weapon. If any investors are reading this and want to help me make this new series, contact me via this blog. Thanks.

kaelaskywalker

my boyfriend is apart of ab, and i couldnt be anymore proud of him.

May 18 2011 at 8:49 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lynn

please resond to question about brotherhood forever! Thanks! Lynn

April 28 2007 at 11:15 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lynn

I have a question. Would someone please let me know about a gang called brotherhood forever? I am dating someone that says he is part of the brotherhood forever organization. He said he believes the whole bible and that includes the old testiment, but from what I read on this organization, I see the numbers 666 as a symbol of this brotherhood forever. Please comment on this if you know the real truth on this Brotherhood forever organization!
Thanks! Lynn

April 25 2007 at 10:22 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Toni Merlo

I tried to email Micheal Thompson, but the email was rejected. Is that the correct address;michealthompson010@yahoo.com?

March 22 2007 at 12:02 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Toni Merlo

March 22 2007 at 12:02 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sarah

I watched the show and it was quite scary even to a white person as i am. I thought it was idiotic, not becuase of their color and beliefs but of their actions. but seriously white people aren't the only racist idiots in this world. why does the media and people think every white male hates ever other race jsut becuase of their color. Can't people of different be hated for some other reason without it being racism related? and wut about (no i'm not racist, jsut using this as an example) black peopl ebeing racist against mexicans? is that any different than white v. black...no! so in order to stop racism, stop thinking it's all about youe freakin color and it's learking around every corner and liek that's all people see u for...some people may hate u b.c your an idiot, not b.c of your skin color...get over it, your color's not gonna change in less your michael jackson, so u need to accept it before u allow others to...

March 06 2007 at 8:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Michele

any positive inquire into Michael Thompson, write michaelthompson010@yahoo.com

March 05 2007 at 1:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
laura

I recently married an AB member, at lest that is what he told me. He had been in the pin for most of his 40 years. I know one thing,I think he is a disgrace to his race.

March 04 2007 at 11:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
laura

i would like to write to Michael Thompson-

March 04 2007 at 11:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
earthquake 1974

the "niggers" will never make it onto that sinking ship 'whitey' because your mother has "jungle fever", and can't cram enough of that "alabama black snake" into her mouth and ass.
so fuck you whitey, that cunt heather, 'queen'-ston, and any faggot by the name of sergio.

March 02 2007 at 11:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply