July 29, 2014

Andy Dick removed from Jimmy Kimmel set - VIDEO

by Bob Sassone, posted Feb 5th 2007 1:40PM

Andy DickI'm not sure when this was, probably within the past week, but Andy Dick and Ivanka Trump were both on Jimmy Kimmel Live, and while Ivanka was trying to tell a story to Kimmel, Dick kept on interrupting and touching her. First he stroked her bare leg and then he touched her arm and took a light swipe at her hair, and that's when the security guards and Kimmel swooped in. And by security guards I mean a senior citizen, a older woman, and a couple of stage hands.

They dragged Dick off the stage so he wouldn't bother Ivanka anymore. Not sure if this was staged or just a really quick thing that Kimmel decided to do and Dick went along with. I wonder if there was anything in his mug stronger than water (and I don't mean Sprite). I don't know, I still like Andy Dick. I find him funny.

Video after the jump!

Update: it was last Friday.

[via TV Tattle]

Truth B. Told

Andy DICK can't face what he really is, A Foolish Nobody! He drools over women, to throw us off the truth! The Big question is, Why was Andy on in the First Place? Because he and Jimmy are Good friends? Come to think of it, Why is Jimmy Kimmel on at all!,and why did he give his Wife such a Huge and on going Settlement in their Divorce??? that is,as long as she keeps quite. Hmmmmmmmm???

February 18 2007 at 6:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JOE PALUMBO

NOT SURE WHY ANDY WOULD EVEN WANT TO TOUCH A WOMAN. AS FOR FUNNY? NOT EVEN REMOTELY A CHUCKLE. HE WAS EVEN PATHETIC IN NEWSRADIO. WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT HE MUST BE

February 15 2007 at 10:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
L. B.

I think it was just plain rude. Who cares who decided to take him off stage, as long as they did.

February 15 2007 at 10:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
vdantev

Funny as a burning bus full of children and puppies. Can't wait to read about Andy's drug-induced suicide.

February 05 2007 at 8:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
A.S

Totally staged.

February 05 2007 at 6:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tool

I'm just surprised that Andy Dick would want to touch a woman.

February 05 2007 at 5:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Porchland

Andy Dick's brand of crazy doesn't come in liquid form.

February 05 2007 at 4:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Curt

I dont know. They all kept the smiles on but it could've been real. Andy Dick is a dick.

February 05 2007 at 4:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Wayne

Andy Dick? Funny? Pathetic, hell yes, but funny? In no way, shape or form. His antics are lame, and licking people is...well...just plain creepy. Nobody knows where his tongue has been, and if it was me, I'd damn well put one of my size 12 Kenneth Coles up his skinny butt!

February 05 2007 at 3:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
chris

It had to be staged. And it was probably Andy's idea, based on his recent stunts the past few years (including his MTV reality show). If they really needed to get Andy off the stage, I'm sure Jimmy would have had nothing to do with it, instead it would have actually been security.

February 05 2007 at 2:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply