July 24, 2014

Anna Nicole Smith dead - BREAKING NEWS

by Bob Sassone, posted Feb 8th 2007 3:45PM

Anna Nicole SmithOur friends over at TMZ.com are reporting that Anna Nicole Smith has collapsed at the Seminole, FL Hard Rock Hotel and Casino and that CPR was peformed on her, with a breathing apparatus put down on throat. She has been taken to the hospital.

And CNN has just reported the same thing. No word yet on what has happened to her or what condition's she's in. She's been under stress lately, with giving birth, her son Daniel dying and the fight she's having with an ex who says her new baby is his. Stay tuned for more here and at TMZ.com...

(UPDATE: A couple of wire services, including the AP, are reporting that Anna Nicole has passed away. Entertainment Tonight is also reporting it on their web site, as are CNN and MSNBC.)

suzanne

No matter what anyone says now they cant hurt anna nicole now. but people should really think about what they say before they say it. One day that little girl is going to wonder who her mother was. she might read and hear these things you all have said.Lets not hurt her like her mam was. None of us knew anna nicole personally,, have you never heard the saying if you dont have anything nice to say , dont say it at all,what goods it going to do now. Have respect for god sake please. Hope you and dan are together now and happy, watch over your little angel. PEACE , from Ireland

February 10 2007 at 3:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Nikki Hill

I am ashamed to say that I am apart of a country that is now shallow as to play or make fun of others pain. Anna Nicole has sufferd for every move she has made in the public eye. We are all human and we all make mistakes. This is a sad situation for her daughter and husband Howard. Just think people are doing things just as she did in everyday. This women was trashed on national televison by her own "MOTHER" (if that is what u want to call her). How unfair Anna Nicole and her child and husband have went through enough ? Why drag her name through the mud any longer she has passed let her rest in peice. When u put your children to bed tonight think of the little girl who now has no mother to tell her goodnight. Lets hope when DannyLynn is old enough to hear stories of her mother that none of you people who call yourself humans have anything to say!!!

February 10 2007 at 1:07 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rachel

People keep mentioning that this has happened because of drugs but what they don't see is that this is a product of psychiatric drugs. It happened to her son. She was depressed, as understandable, with everything she has had to deal with. The fact that she slurs, looks tired and can't communicate properly in interviews is a manifestation of psychotropic drugs. Most people deal with depression. The fact that they are laid open to dangerous psychiatrists who dispense drugs like candy is really sad, deadly and really the furthest thing from therapy.

February 09 2007 at 11:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kellyd39

My heart goes out to her little girl who has now lost her mom and her brother.And as for Anna. I hope she finally found peace away from this terrible world.

February 09 2007 at 9:27 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kellyd39

I doubt very much that these people commenting on this blog have ever lost a child. I have. He was just a little older than Anna's son. People don't realize what that alone can do to your body and mind. Anna has been through more than most people have in their lifetime.When my son was murdered my body was all messed up and I really thought I was going to die too. If she was doing drugs. It's because she couldn't handle the pain. I understand!!

February 09 2007 at 9:19 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lee

I now feel the need to explain myself. I know my
response above(#9) probably sounds horrible. My heart breaks for people like this. I see this kind of thing happen to people all the time & NOBODY learns from it. It just keeps happening. I hope people like Anna Nicole actually take this (her death) as a wake up call instead of swimming in the muck so long you finally drown in it.
People don't waste your life like she did.

February 09 2007 at 9:11 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Chris

Why I think we care, in two words: beauty & dysfunction...

February 09 2007 at 1:43 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
johnny john

i heard she farted so hard that it blew her against the wall and thats how she died...seriously, go check the wall..there is a dent

February 08 2007 at 11:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David

You people are freaks!

Rob was joking when everyone thought she just fell, at that time she wans't offical dead. Rob even came out and said this...

OK,.. now I feel like a prick

And frankly my first thing I thought was "Why should I care", and that's the truth. Why do you care? "Because she's a human". Billions of people have died in the history of the planet, do you care about each one of them?

*rolleyes*

Hell you people that think you are better than others because you "care more" didn't even bother to read the second comment from Rob! Shows how much you really care.

February 08 2007 at 11:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
L V

Anna Nicole was a beautiful woman, and didn't deserve all the Crap this world threw at her! To her husband,daughter, and all who loved her- I am SO VERY SORRY!!
To "Rob" who posted at 3:26-Any one who has a heart, and is human;of which, apparently, you are neither.

February 08 2007 at 9:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply