The Five: The Ultimate Lost Quiz
So, you've seen every single episode of Lost and you own all the DVDs and you consider yourself an expert. Check out these five questions and see if you really know as much as you think you do.
1. What is the name of the only hit song that Charlie's band Driveshaft had?
2. The numbers on the hatch are the same as the numbers that Hurley used when he won the lottery. Now, assuming that this isn't a coincidence, and that there is a specific reasons why these numbers keep showing up on the island and even in flashbacks that we've seen for many of the characters, then what is producer Damon Lindelof's home phone number?
3. The Others. If they have been on the island a lot longer than the plane crash survivors have been, and seem to have access to transportation, food, communication devices, weapons, and medical supplies, then which college basketball teams will make it the Final Four next month?
4. You're one of the passengers on the Oceanic Flight 815. You crash on the island and become best friends with another castaway. In no less than 3000 words, explain who this would be and why.
5. J.J. Abrams co-created Lost and directed the movie Mission: Impossible 3. He also created the TV show Alias. If Abrams were to have complete control over the series, doing everything from casting to writing to producing to directing, is Jennifer Garner hot or what? I mean, seriously.