October 23, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted Feb 12th 2007 5:21PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog.

Today on TV Squad Daily:
The video's embedded below, or you can download the file directly (Quicktime required). You can also subscribe to this vodcast via our feed.

TomB

Wow. Some of these comments are pretty scary.

Nice job as usual, Brigitte.

February 13 2007 at 1:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
SoCiaL LePeR KiNG

You mean Clay ISN'T gay? (btw, Brigitte...you're looking fabulous like every single day..love ya!)

--Mr. DB

February 13 2007 at 10:07 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tess

lol, Thanks Curt. It's good to know that you have better things to do than photoshop pictures of Clay Aiken, and you aren't ashamed to say so. Seriously.
- Tess
Clay Aiken Damage Control Team

February 13 2007 at 8:22 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Curt

Ernie... it's called google. You can find anything with it.

And as far as Clay being "witty"... I was just commenting on Miss Brianne's statement that Clay was witty. So you're dictionary link is pretty much meaningless...

Maybe you should read things first before you try and be clever, otherwise you just look like a fool.

And tess, don't worry. If you reread my original comment, I say people like me and then type in parenthesis "but don't have a life" implying that the ideas for said photoshopping may enter my brain , I have a life and don't want to waste it on photoshopping Clay Aiken.

Of course, one could say you could call that into question by reason of this comment, but it is late and I am bored.

As I'm bored with this. I'm going to go listen to some GOOD music now.

February 13 2007 at 3:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jonmark Pierce

I'm sorry not to know, but who is this Clay Aiken?

February 13 2007 at 1:39 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tess

Pssst Clay! People have known for sometime that photos can be manipulated. Are you saying that your fans aren't hip enough to know this? Wouldn't it have been better to just assure them that the tabloid stories aren't true? I feel sorry for the young Aiken fans who will be stumbling onto some of the work Curt mentioned....btw....I really hope you aren't serious Mr. Curt. Please....(don't) do it for the children, and the grannies....

February 13 2007 at 1:27 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ernie

Blah blah yada yada blah blah blah!

Geez Curt...you sure seem to know a lot about Clay and his fan base, posting web links and everything!

HAHAHA

If I didn't know better I'd think you were one of those "Claymates Gone Bad!" I'm afraid you'll have to join Clay's fan club in order to send him your brilliantly conceived photoshop magic! And be sure to be anonymous, since his security people won't be able to trace your IP in your email address or anything. DUH! LOL

And why are you other people defending Clay? He just needs you to support him, not defend him. Defending him makes you look, well, defensive.

Clay's a big boy (literally, from what I hear.) He can take care of himself just fine. And I hate to tell you Brigitte hon, but some of Clay's fans are amazingly talented photoshop artists, and quite tech savvy as well.

However, I hate to be the one to break the news, but the blog was not a real contest, but pretty much just Clay being sarcastic. Not witty, but sarcastic, there is a difference.

Here's a link for you Curt!

HAHAHA

February 13 2007 at 12:06 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
TJS

First of all, any celeb out there now would give their eye-teeth for the fan-base Clay has. What does it matter what age his fan-base it? Besides his fan-base spans toddlers all the way thru to elders. Every single age group is represented. I have been to more than 8 Clay concerts and there is not ONE age group represented. There are men, women, children, teens, 20 somethings, etc. attending- have having a great time, too, I might add. Harry Connick, Jr. only had the 'older fans' when he started out because he was singing the music THEY listened to 30-40 years before. Josh Groban doesn't have fans from 3-80. Clay's Juke Box Tour should of been videotaped for tv. Then more people would of seen how incredible a talent Mr. Aiken is. Clay will be around in show business many years after the last AI contestant has faded away. Clay is the only AI contestant, so far, that is the complete package. He has the "IT" factor AI producers were looking for all along-and they know it, too!!

February 12 2007 at 8:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Curt

I THINK she was commenting on the fact that he's going to get killed because people like me (but who don't have a life) are going to give him some photoshop magic he's never going to want to show. Such as him getting sodomized by countless men, animals and anything else that can be thought of.

As far as his fanbase, yeah. Pretty much preteen/teen girls and 45-54 women. And Canadians, and really, who cares about Canada?

Go here if you dont believe http://www.claymaniac.com/signup/stats/

And his wit? That's rich. And not liking shitty music is not a sign of narrow-mindedness. But you sum it up pretty well...^^

February 12 2007 at 7:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brianne

Brigette needs to buy a sense of humor and some compassion. Who can blame Clay aiken for being sick and tired of the tabloid and lies about him. He has a great sense of humor but its way too easy to just bash him because everyone else does. It's really stupid that she believes the crap that all his fans are little kids and old ladies too. Get a clue Brigette. His fans are more tech savvy that you have any clue about.

Maybe you should know what you're talking about before you just add to the stupid things people say about him when you don't know anything you don't read on gossip and bullshit sites like yours.

Brigette needs to take the rocks out of her mouth when she talks too. The mumbling is really bad.

Clay Aiken is awesome. If you don't like him because you're too narrow minded to find out the truth or you don't understand his wit, move along and leave this really nice guy alone.

February 12 2007 at 6:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply