August 28, 2014

Spike orders crime based reality show

by Brett Love, posted Feb 20th 2007 11:59AM
Spike TVBecause there just aren't enough versions of CSI, Spike is adding a reality show to the crime solving mix. The channel has ordered ten episodes of a new show called Murder from Bunim-Murray Productions. They are best known for The Real World, Road Rules, and The Simple Life.

The new show will find two teams of contestants investigating a replica of an actual crime scene under the watchful eye of Detective Tommy Le Noir, a 20 year veteran of law enforcement. The teams have 48 hours to complete their investigation before making their final presentation to Le Noir. The team that makes the best case will have a donation made in their names to charity.

The idea makes sense for Spike, given that they already run CSI and CSI: NY. Scheduling Murder in alongside those is a good fit. On the other hand, I can't help thinking that this show was already done with Murder In Small Town X. And just going on what we have here, it sounds like it was done better then.

michellethebabe

my name is michelle and i look good when i think, and i love solving things, ok sign me up, yay, so how do i do this

March 26 2007 at 1:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
rebecca maker

I love watching all the csi shows. I also watch all the Law and order shows. My cousin is a forensic science professor. I would like to be on the new murder show. I think I can do a good job. I would also like to go to school to be a csi.

March 22 2007 at 11:09 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jaclyn

I need to be on this show. Everyone tells me i should become a CSI. My friends call me "miss CSI." Where do i enter and how do i get on this show.

March 15 2007 at 1:09 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mariann Artino

I would like to sign up for your CSI reality serious and would like to know how to do this. I have recently signed up for an online schooling degree in CSI Investigation and am interesting in the detail of the reality show and if I would qualify as a contestent.

Your attention in this matter is greatly appreciated.

March 08 2007 at 7:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
saudra

I want to know how to get on the show.Where do I enter on line.

March 01 2007 at 8:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply