Who is a better American model?

by Elizabeth Chan, posted Mar 1st 2007 12:21PM
Reality shows will come and go but whatever you say on them will outlast your fifteen minutes.

How does a mail order bride Russian bombshell make her way from the Eastern Block to Dallas, Texas?

By way of the internet, her mail order father, falling in love and living in wedded bliss with her loving husband!

Lets us give a warm welcome to Natasha, who will forever be remembered as this cycle of America's Next Top Model contestant with a suspicious immigration story that brinks on the edge of being called marrying off a child bride a fairytale.
Some things are better left unspoken, this should apply to models. Watch as Natasha tries to explain why her life was made better marrying a 41 year old at the tender age of 18.

What I don't understand is why Natasha would subject herself to two egregious experiences. Marrying her father so young and being a contestant on a modeling reality show. Is she planted advertising for the powers that sent her here? Are they going to use image on their main page as "America's Next Top Mail Order Bride Model"?

In more hopeful American news, it looks like America is recognizing Melinda Dolittle as a real contender on American Idol, with her amazing rendition of "My Funny Valentine." Simon had nothing to say but sweet praise which was a lot more enjoyable to hear than Antonella's warble through a Celine Dion standard. Blech.

rizaia

i agree with Deanne.Renee must go,she is annoying me,by complaining in second eisode,that she got the worst character.About Natasha i like her not just because i'm russian too,but because Tyra and her crew give a chance to everybody no matter who you are,where are you from and what nationality you are.

March 09 2007 at 8:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joe

I have never seen the show but it must be a brain trust.

March 06 2007 at 10:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Steve

Renee must go, your not the only mother in the world.
Katheleen must return, hours of humor in that girl.

God I love this show. Hot stupid chicks are the only reason my wrists aren't slit.

March 03 2007 at 12:57 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Deanne

I love Natasha. She is delicious. Was I the only one who wanted to retch everytime that girl Renee whimpered about her baybee?

March 01 2007 at 11:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gordy

What a sneaky this to do...I thought this topic was about the reality show I liked, ANTM, not AI.

Anyhoo, having Natasha on the show with her 'I must break you' attitude is just too rich to ignore. Unless she has a meltdown, she'll coast to the top 5. She's like Jade, just, younger looking and stuff.

I can't wait for the commercial shoots. Let's see if Tyra grills her on her accent as much as Danielle--um, Dani. My guess...hell no...this chick is scary.

March 01 2007 at 2:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Cherie

Antonella needs to go - she is a snotty "b" - I didn't like her from the very beginning when she and her friend gave the country girl (blaine?) such a hard time. Antonella acts like some kind of primadonna and she is far from it. When Simon talks about egotists - Antonella is one he has in mind.

March 01 2007 at 12:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MissPinkKate

I missed that part last night. And she's my favorite, too!

March 01 2007 at 12:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply