Simon Cowell has advice for Britney Spears

by Liz Finn-Arnold, posted Mar 4th 2007 5:16PM
Britney Spears baldCan Britney Spears make a comeback? American Idol's brutally-honest Simon Cowell seems to think so. In a recent appearance on Extra, Simon said, "I know for a fact there are about 20 record producers...who are waiting to get Britney Spears into a recording studio...some of the best in the world, actually." If she can release a decent record, Simon thinks she CAN have a comeback.

He also had some advice for Britney's post-rehab personal life. Simon told her to go home to her mother, "lock the door, eat some normal food" and "don't go out with your stupid friends."

If Britney gets her act together, I'm sure she'll get her second chance. Hollywood, after all, is one of the most-forgiving places on earth where numerous fallen idols have risen again after hitting rock bottom.

Preston

Simon Cowell's advice for Britney Spears was the second best I've seen lately right after Sharon Osbourne. Very tough and blunt. He feels that she should make a comeback. I don't know about the lock the door part, but she should get out of Hollywood for a minute and live somewhere else. And she lives on her own--living with her mother won't change things. She should dump some of those so-called friends that pull her into this excessive, partying lifestyle. Britney should have NEVER hanged with Paris Hilton! She should be with her kids more and stay away from Paris, Lindsay, and any anonymous people that will destruct her life.

March 06 2007 at 9:42 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
TomB

She's got so much going on in her life right now that is so much more important than her career. She really needs to work on herself and her family. I was never a big fan of Britney, but as a fellow human being I really hope she makes it. I'm afraid for her and I hope she sticks it out in rehab. But, rehab is just the first step.

She's already got enough money to live the rest of her life in comfort. I really hope she gets her life together before she starts trying to resurrect her career.

Unfortunately, those record producers have their own agenda (money) and definitely don't have this young woman's best interest in mind.

March 05 2007 at 1:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
A.S

I agree with Simon Cowell.

I feel dirty.

March 04 2007 at 9:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
VSJ

Of course Britney can have a chance at a great comeback. Quite frankly, Britney and all the other people her age are no different than most 20 something year olds...Believe me, everything she is doing has already been done before by someone else in their 20's who is not famous - so what's the big deal?

March 04 2007 at 9:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
zhine

I wouldn't -- she's a ho fa sho

March 04 2007 at 7:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
meeno01

I concur

March 04 2007 at 6:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
meeno01

I concur

March 04 2007 at 6:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
CRanga

Crazy, shaved head, drunk, high, slutty, white trash, it doesn't matter to me. She's still hot, and she's got something like $100 million. Even after her downfall, there's not a guy in the world who wouldn't fuck her.

March 04 2007 at 5:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply