November 26, 2014

Rachael Ray is the new spokesperson for Dunkin' Donuts

by Bob Sassone, posted Mar 9th 2007 7:55PM

Rachael RayThis is really great news, because I was truly afraid that Ray wasn't going to have enough work to do an might find herself unemployed of something.

Yup, the coffee and donut chain has hired the host of the syndicated Rachael Ray, the host of 30 Minute Meals, the host of Tasty Travels, the maker of her own knives and olive oil, and the editor of Every Day With Rachael Ray magazine to be their new spokesperson. As Rachael herself puts it: "Having grown up in the Northeast, I have a longstanding and deep appreciation for Dunkin'."

Besides being their spokesperson, Ray will actually help come up with new food and beverage products.

Great, Rachael Ray on caffeine. That's all we need.

Liz

It's a sad day for Dunkin' Donuts...can't stand that horrible little
troll.

April 24 2007 at 11:34 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
RP

There could never be to much Rachael Ray !!!
Rock on Sister!

March 13 2007 at 3:38 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
VSJ

Rachel Ray is played out and an over exposed spaaazzz. DD is the worst thing for her chubby little end...I'm not buying the "See how sexy I think I am, because I can't catch a break by using talent" photo either...

March 13 2007 at 2:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Preston

I think that Rachel Ray will be a fun spokesperson for Dunkin Donuts. But nobody can touch the famous pitchman Fred aka "Time to make the donuts/ I made the donuts" of the famous Dunkin Donuts commercials. His ads were always FUNNY! Rachel will have a hard time to match this man's success, but her humor will make these new commercials interesting.

March 10 2007 at 11:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
TomB

As I was reading this I was snacking on some Nabisco crackers. Her face is plastered of the front of the box.

The picture on this article looks like she wants me to smother her in chocolate and f**k her.

Who do we have to thank for this Rachel over-load? Oprah!! She's taking over the world.

March 10 2007 at 5:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Julia Dora

Kirstie Alley! Youve got company!! There goes her healthy eating show!

March 10 2007 at 4:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tool

Media Whore.

March 10 2007 at 11:22 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
RSL

Maybe she'll get to mention that she was a fountaingirl when she was younger some more!

March 10 2007 at 7:18 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sam

This makes me wish a Tim Horton's was close by. Damn you Canada!

March 10 2007 at 2:50 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kelly

That pic looks so...... "Come get me Big Boy"

March 09 2007 at 11:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply