August 30, 2014

Subtle Subtitles

by Keith McDuffee, posted Mar 16th 2007 12:01PM
Welcome to Subtle Subtitles. For those of you who are uninitiated to the purpose of this feature, we're asking you to come up with your funniest quote or description for what's going on in the screen grab we choose for the week. Winners are announced in the following Friday's contest.

subtle subtitlesLast week's winners:

3rd place to Fred: "So, uh, when do Dave Foley and Phil Gordon get here?"
2nd place to Chris W: Mike: "Aren't our women nuts?!"
Carlos: "Tell me about it!"
Orson: "Actually, I'm a bit crazier than Bree..."
Tom: "Don't you think we would all be better off gay?"
All: "..."
1st place to CaptKahunah: "Uh, shouldn't have one of us brought playing cards?"

This week, a scene from the season premiere of The Riches:

subtle subtitles

CaptKahunah

the follow-up to the 'More bars, More places' ad campaign: 'More branches, more internal organs.'

March 19 2007 at 11:49 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Matthew Hood

You know, Buffy may be on to something here. You get better cell reception when you have a stake in your heart.

March 19 2007 at 8:31 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mike Brown

"No, I am not interested in reducing my long distance call costs!"

March 18 2007 at 8:27 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brent McKee

Excuse me, but what's the number for Nine One One?

March 18 2007 at 5:37 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Hammer7

Still nothing. Try moving the branch a bit to the left...

March 17 2007 at 2:26 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gonzord

"How do you like my new phone accessory, it gives me better coverage in these neck of the woods".

March 17 2007 at 1:41 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Fred

"I've gotta call work, let them know I'll be in the branch office all day."

March 16 2007 at 11:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
antikorper

"I told you not to trust that darn gps"

March 16 2007 at 9:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jackyska

I just got fired!!

March 16 2007 at 6:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Randy

Hey look on the bright side...at least you're not a vampire.

March 16 2007 at 5:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply