October 23, 2014

Little People, Big World returns on April 9th

by Richard Keller, posted Mar 17th 2007 12:01PM

The Roloffs return on April 9thFrom the comments I received in my last Little People, Big World post it seems that there is a fairly big fan base for this TLC show. So, all of you will be happy to hear that the 3rd season of Little People will be premiering on April 9th. This is a move from Saturday to Monday nights.

Much has happened to the Roloff family since we left them during a very successful pumpkin season (I'm sure assisted by their appearance on television). In the fall youngest son Jacob and Matt's business partner Mike were both injured in a pumpkin catapult mishap. Both recovered quickly as it seemed that their injuries weren't as severe as first thought. Over the Christmas holiday another Roloff entered the hospital. This time it was Zach, who went in for surgery due to constant pain in his leg, something that was shown during the last season of the show. Like brother Jacob, Zach is also fully recovered.

But the biggest news is that the Roloffs have decided to close the U-Pick peach portion of the farm in order to clear that area for more pumpkins. I know you are all upset about it, but that's progress for you. More information about Little People, Big World and the Rolloff family can be found at mattroloff.com.

dorothy

I REALLY LIKE THE SHOW I THINK THE FAMILY IS A GOOD LOVING FAMILY HOW EVER I WISH THEY WOULD FIND ANOTHER WORD TO REPLACE PISSED I THINK THAT IS IN APPROATE ESPECIALLY LITTLE CHILDREN WATCHING

June 12 2007 at 9:30 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Cor

I have been dismayed by the mess in the home. I understood before the redo that they may not have had enough room but even in the shows now the place is a mess. No reason for all the clothes all over the floor in the livingroom, diningroom, etc. With four kids - even they could be assigned a room to keep it picked up.

This is the only thing I am disappointed in with the show. I love Matt - he really is a go-getter and carried the family single-handedly!

June 10 2007 at 11:32 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
anna

I love this show. I think that the Roloffs represent what a good stable family is and so many families across this country could learn from this. Matt is an example of a good, caring, stable father. I also very much disagree that this show exploits little people. It can only open our eyes to the fact that little people are just the same as everyone else with similar goals and values. Matt Roloff, who is active in LPA, would never do anything to exploit his family or any little person for that matter. Good for him and good for TLC.
Anna
PS. Does anyone else have a huge crush on Jeremy?

June 04 2007 at 10:23 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brenda

Hey, Whats up with Zach treating his dad like that. Mom why dont you support your husband when Zach gets nasty. You side with Zach all the time. He needs to respect his father.

May 28 2007 at 1:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
martina sande

I love your show.....I just have some questions to ask because me and my friend Misty are doing a report on dwarfism for school and we would like to know more about your healthcare...... and anything else you think would be useful for our report please get back to us soon cause its due next thrusday!!!

THANK YOU!!!

May 14 2007 at 4:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Candace

To Maribeth McKinnon,

I visited mattroloff.com and clicked on the link "Buy the Book" At the top of the page there was a link to Direct Access Solutions. It said to go there for information about the special stool on the show and other products for little people. You might be able to find info about the scooter there. Hope this helps!

Candace

April 23 2007 at 3:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
debbie hillier

hey roloff family how are all of you doing i love your show and i understand perfectly what its like to be short im only 4 feet 11 inches tall and some times its hard to do the things that tall people do but i manage im 39 years old and im from st john's newfoundland canada so keep up the good work your doing great
your friend Debbie

April 21 2007 at 11:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lynn

For VSJ, how do you think the Roloffs are being exploited? If they felt they were, I doubt they'd sign on for another season. I think this is a terrific program, a format to showcase dwarves as regular people with interesting lives. Heck, I'd like this show if they were normal sized folks. They are never boring and I love how family oriented they are.

April 14 2007 at 12:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
LINDA MAURO

FINALLY A PROGRAM THAT CAN BE WATCHED WITH MY GRAND CHILDREN. WE LOOK FORWARD TO MONDAY NIGHTS. I THINK IT IS WONDERFUL HOW YOU ALL EDUCATED US ABOUT LLITTLE PEOPLE. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL LINDA

April 10 2007 at 5:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Maribeth McKinnon

I like the show and the inspiration it radiates, however I am very disappointed in not hearing back from ANYBODY about a very simple question I have emailed twice. Matt has the coolest scooter in which he sometimes using to get around with to "save" his energy for the many projects he undertakes. I have MS and I too, like to "save" myself for things I like to do. Matt, would you please email me with all the information you have about your scooter. I would like to look into purchasing one for myself.

Thank you for any help you, TLC, or any of your viewers can give me.

Very sincerely,