September 2, 2014

Rob and Amber not done with reality television

by Anna Johns, posted Mar 18th 2007 1:33PM
rob mariano; amber mariano; romberReality television has become a career for Rob Mariano and Amber Brkich-Mariano. Although they were eliminated on last week's episode of The Amazing Race, they recently gave an interview to People magazine about their plans for the future. Of course, it involves more reality television for the both of them. Mariano said that they couple may be back for a second season of their reality show, Against All Odds, and that they're also planning something that could "be huge".

The couple originally hooked up on Survivor: All-Stars, where Rob proposed to Amber when she won. Since then, they've been on a season of The Amazing Race (and almost won), and they also had a reality show about planning their wedding.

I actually like these two as a couple and I don't think they're bad people. I enjoyed them on Survivor and The Amazing Race, but I didn't watch their wedding show because I honestly didn't care. I like how Rob plays dirty and Amber pretends to be an angel until it gets down to the nitty gritty and she plays dirty, too.

Do you guys want more Rob & Amber?

Deborah

I love watching them. Please stay on, they are a great couple. These other people are jealous.

April 13 2007 at 12:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sof T

I love watching Rob & Amber. They are great TV.

March 31 2007 at 7:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dee

Please, give Rob & Amber their own show. They would
be great hosts..much better than the boring guy on currently with Amazing Race.

March 23 2007 at 10:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kira Richardson

LOVE ROB AND AMBER!

I was hoping they would come back for another season of Against The Odds.

March 19 2007 at 12:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
marbleann

Please I if see them again before I die it will be too soon. I really do not like him. She is such a airhead it is like she is not there. I do not mind them playing the game but when they do something dirty he brags about it. And with all of his dirty play he still can't win.

March 19 2007 at 2:38 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David D

Actually, I have heard that their next project is indeed following a pregnancy.

It's also been suggested that Rob will misspell the baby's name on the crib.

March 19 2007 at 12:26 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
erroneous_nick

The only reality show I ever watched was Survivor and those two were some of the reasons I don't watch any reality TV any more.

Think of it; if nobody watched reality programming it'd go away. Sadly, it appears I'm in the minority when it comes to this sort of programming. Too bad, since I wonder what sorts of scripted shows might have a chance to see broadcast otherwise, and what shows might not get/have gotten cancelled, too.

March 18 2007 at 10:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
John Adami

They've had their fifteen minutes, it's time for them to ride off into the sunset. I hated them on Survivor and then they ruined the Amazing Race for me.

March 18 2007 at 9:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jennifer

Please NO. I did not like them on their original Survivor nor the Amazing Race. Their wedding, seriously did anyone watch that? Whats next Amber gives birth... who cares?

March 18 2007 at 9:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Justin

Their reality show "Against The Odds" was the most embarrassing slice of Vegas since Showgirls. Go away, please.

March 18 2007 at 7:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply