November 28, 2014

Extended (dirty) scene from How I Met Your Mother - VIDEO

by Anna Johns, posted Mar 21st 2007 12:36PM
barney; neil patrick harris; how i met your motherEven if you don't watch How I Met Your Mother, you'll probably get a kick out of this. At the end of Monday's episode, Barney (Neil Patrick Harris) does a damn fine impression of David Letterman reading his Top 10 List. The list is names of a moving truck that, earlier in the episode, Barney tricked out to be his own love den so he didn't have to travel all the way back to his apartment with girls. He could just take them to the moving truck in the alley. And it actually worked on at least one girl.

This extended scene (after the jump) has Barney's original list that made air on Monday, but then Neil Patrick Harris pulls out another list that the cast obviously wasn't expecting. It's pretty dirty, so there's your warning! And when you're done with that, check out the "Slap Bet" montage. God, I love this show.

[Via Pop Candy]

How I Met Your Mother - How It Really Happened

Add to My Profile

Ashley Boyd

"Kind of a tough sell since NPH is gay."

And when Lily was loving up Marshall were you thinking "She's cheating on Alexis Denisof the ho!"?

March 23 2007 at 7:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joe

Oh that was great! I love you guys, TV Squad, how did I watch way too much TV without you?

Watching Robin was like watching the SNL cast try to remain in character...and not quite making it.

March 21 2007 at 2:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ryan

Yeah seriously.

Anyways, that was great. Loved the Barely 18 Wheeler and the Mercedes Benz Her-Over. Plus I don't know why but I cracked up when Robin did her little crackling laugh.

Great show.

March 21 2007 at 2:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mike

Ah, good point. Because gay actors can't play straight characters and straight actors can't play gay ones. My God, what were they thinking?

March 21 2007 at 1:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Seth

Kind of a tough sell since NPH is gay.

March 21 2007 at 1:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
TomB

It was weird seeing that without the laugh track.

March 21 2007 at 12:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply