How to apply for just about any game/reality show on TV

by Joel Keller, posted Mar 22nd 2007 6:40PM
1 vs 100Of all the e-mails and comments we get here at the fictional TV Squad HQ, the ones we see the most -- besides the ones that think we're a bunch of hacks who don't deserve the pay we get -- are ones that ask us how a person can get on one of the numerous game or reality shows that are on the air right now.

I have to tell you, we're flattered that you folks think we have the inside connections within the television industry that will be allow us to fast-track our readers onto shows like Survivor or Deal or No Deal. But, alas, we're just a bunch of grunts like you; we don't have a "guy" who can get us through the back door of these shows. In fact we don't even have a "guy" who can get us a discount at the car wash.

But what we can do for you is comb the web to find the various instructions on how you can get on these shows. And, no surprise, the networks have made those instructions readily available on the web. After the jump is the list of links we found so far. We'll update this list as we find more shows and instructions. And feel free to send us ones you've discovered either via our tips e-mail or in the comments section below. Enjoy and good luck...

southtoalaska

My family is planning to move to Alaska from Georgia and i think it would be a very exciting family to follow. We have 15 kids and one on the way and my mom and dad are very much in love ;) .. I watch alot of reality show and i've yet to see a family as fun and exciting as ours. You can visit us on youtube the sapp family our channel name is gogeorgiabulldawgs.
Ps Our city police chief told us last year that a reality show called them and asked if they could film us. We're not sure who they were but our number is unlisted and they never got a hold of us.

August 26 2011 at 12:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Nicole Camloh

So, I think we have all pretty much had it with 'Kate, Plus 8.' I think the world needs a new, more sane and realistic reality show about big families. My husband and I are pregnant with baby number 6, (and if it's twins, which do run in my family, it's baby numbers 6&7.) We coud call the show, 'Nicole & Scott, Plus A Lot!' What do you think? We could be the new Pennsylvania face for big families, depicting how crazy, fun, loving, and terrific it can be!!!! : ) : )

May 31 2010 at 12:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
shirel

i love miley cyrus she is the best.

August 01 2009 at 11:36 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
shirel

i want to be on tv so much i even check alot of websites and found a place called www.john casablancas.com you could be on tv mabye i did it and i am going mabye to be on a cameshal.

August 01 2009 at 11:30 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
SHANIKA BEARD

I'D LIKE TO HAVE MY OWN REALITY SHOW. HOW DO I GO BY DOING IT?

December 15 2008 at 8:53 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
special

just give me the chance to show you how much talentedi have iam a great cook,singer,and i put it down with hair weave because i wear weave chow.

December 14 2007 at 5:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
special

Hi iam a beautiful woman in side and out i have an amazing voice and would love for someone to just give me the opportunity to sing on a reality show you will be amazed .

December 14 2007 at 5:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Crystal

I am looking to be on a reality show. I have never been on one and I think it would be a great experience. I would be a dream.
Thanks
C

November 19 2007 at 4:08 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
La\'Kesha

I really would like to be apart of a show about big plus size teens

October 05 2007 at 3:17 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kareeme

I want to be on a tv show I would play on any tv show u want me too I just want to get some publicity

April 28 2007 at 4:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply