September 17, 2014

Doctor Who Series 3 trailers now online

by Martin Conaghan, posted Mar 23rd 2007 8:01AM
David Tennant as Doctor WhoIf you live in the UK, then mark Saturday 31 March as a date in your calendar, for that's the day when the third series of Doctor Who returns to BBC ONE.

With Freema Agyeman playing David Tennant's new assistant Martha Jones, and some interesting rumours about John Simms from Life on Mars playing The Master, the revived series is facing its toughest test yet; to get past the all-important third season and survive any of the rumoured changes in the lead role.

I reckon this one is going to be the best yet, but don't just take my word for it -- take yourself along to the official BBC Doctor Who website for a glimpse of the trailers which are currently popping up all over the place on the BBC.

There's a bunch of aliens in there we haven't seen before, tons of action, explosions -- and, yes, a Dalek.

Nine days and counting.

I can't wait.

lazy_maisie

try http://www.tv-links.co.uk/show.do/1/26 for the latest. series 3 episode 3 was shown tonight so is not on there yet

April 14 2007 at 8:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
erroneous_nick

Okay, here is the link to those trailers.

March 24 2007 at 1:59 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
erroneous_nick

I can certainly find it myself, but a link would be appreciated.

March 23 2007 at 8:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
The Dude

BitTorrent all warmed up and ready... I will be watching these on DVD by Sunday night. YES!!

Now I would happily pay for a legal download - I buy all the DVD sets as soon as they come out (why aren't they packaging the old series that way?) - if they came out the next day on iTunes like Battlestar, but they don't so I can't. And I REFUSE to watch them on SciFi because (a) you don't get everything (like the Children in Need special) and whomever is editing them for American TV has NO idea what they're doing (hey, I live in Hollywood and know a hundred editors that could do a better job in 20 minutes). the Beeb still gets my $$$ but I must have the immediate satisfaction.

Tennant... best Doctor. EVER.

March 23 2007 at 10:58 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Chuck

Anybody heard news as to when the series will be shown in the USA? I heard "summer" before, but that seems awful close to the original UK air dates.

March 23 2007 at 9:44 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
adhonus

I hope David Tennant doesn't leave. I'd like to see him in the role another season. But what I really wish is that I could download these legally in the US. I would pay $1.99 for each episode. Would you?

March 23 2007 at 8:38 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply