December 20, 2014

Subtle Subtitles

by Keith McDuffee, posted Mar 23rd 2007 2:39PM
Welcome to Subtle Subtitles. For those of you who are uninitiated to the purpose of this feature, we're asking you to come up with your funniest quote or description for what's going on in the screen grab we choose for the week. Winners are announced in the following Friday's contest.

subtle subtitlesLast week's winners:

3rd place to Chris Wyant: "Gah! Don't you hate it when you only have one bar that comes and goes? I taste blood... It's kind of pine-y."
2nd place to Fred: "I've gotta call work, let them know I'll be in the branch office all day."
1st place to Randy: "Hey look on the bright side...at least you're not a vampire."

This week, a scene from the latest episode of The Winner:

subtle subtitles

Bus

See, I told you I got off on necrophilia.

March 27 2007 at 8:53 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Eric H

Ha! Look a penis, told ya!

March 26 2007 at 12:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Matthew Hood

"You know iguana's have two of them!"

March 26 2007 at 9:00 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
TomB

What are you supposed to do after four hours?

March 25 2007 at 3:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Chris Wyant

Hey Peggy! That rejuvenating elixir you gave me did the trick. I feel 20 years younger and "Little Al" is back in business. Go Bundy!

March 24 2007 at 12:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
John Hewitt

Wow, that was great, I think I love me!

March 23 2007 at 7:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rogphi

" and if you twist the left one you can get Jack FM"

March 23 2007 at 5:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jo

"Hey, wow, you've got one, too!"

March 23 2007 at 5:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Curt

There's someone here that wants to get to know you better...

March 23 2007 at 4:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sam

I never got tail like this on the Daily Show!

March 23 2007 at 4:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply