Esquire loves Evangeline Lilly
Lost's Evangeline Lilly is featured in Esquire's "Women We Love" section. In addition to answering questions about the show, the actress posed for some skin-baring, Gilligan's Island-inspired photos. She shared the following details with the magazine:
- Lilly worked as an extra in the film White Chicks when she was in college.
- She still feels guilty that she was cast in Lost after doing auditions for only a month.
- Although several major characters have died on the show, she is confident that the writers are not "finished with Kate yet."
- The actress does not buy into any of the popular Internet theories about Lost (purgatory, government experiment, etc.).
- Lilly gets "sick of the gratuitous nature" of what she calls the "Kate nudie scenes."
- In response to rumors that she is in talks to play Wonder Woman, Lilly acknowledged that she would love to play the role but has not discussed it with anyone.
The next Kate-centric episode, "Left Behind," airs Wednesday, April 4, on ABC.