Here's the lineup for CNN's salute to Larry King
As we've mentioned before, Larry King is celebrating 50 years in the news business, and all next week CNN is going to mark the occasion with a week of special Larry King Live shows. Here's the lineup:
- Monday, April 16: Oprah Winfrey
- Tuesday, April 17: Katie Couric
- Wednesday, April 18: 50 Years of Pop Culture - a look at everything that Larry has covered over the five decades, with hosts Anderson Cooper and Ryan Seacrest
- Thursday, April 19: Former President Bill Clinton
- Friday, April 20: A special hour hosted by Bill Maher
That Friday show is going to be a star-studded affair, with everyone from Alec Baldwin, Jane Fonda, Bill Cosby, Kathy Griffin, Al Gore, Hugh Hefner, and several other guests joining Maher.
Hmmm...Kathy Griffin is going to be there too? I guess she was just joking.