July 30, 2014

What was Jack Bauer like in high school? -- VIDEO

by Meredith O'Brien, posted Apr 15th 2007 4:03PM

Jack Bauer on 24What was Jack Bauer like in high school?

Was he a cool jock?

Was he a sullen teen, a toughie in a black leather jacket hanging around the social edges of high school?

A new satirical video posted on YouTube entitled, "24: The High School Years," envisions Jack as kind of a loner who interrogates kids via wedgies and evil stares, while relying on a teenaged Chloe O'Brian to fetch him intel about other students via their MySpace accounts.

The video's mildly amusing, particularly the part where Jack realizes he's up against not only his peers, but a conniving principal.

C C

Delmarc-I'm still standing by some of the theories I've posted on here. I've read the spoilers that have been leaked for the remainder of the season. Outside of the next two episodes, and the final scene, I call cow patties. I think the producers intentionally leaked fake spoilers to the reliable "spoiler kings" on the net in order to protect the major surprises that are coming.

Look, in a few weeks, I'll be proven right or wrong. In the meantime, what exactly is wrong with my posting here and expressing my opinions? Particularly about a boy I grew up with who could have been a young Jack Bauer? I SAID I WAS CRAZY. What is your problem?

April 16 2007 at 12:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bash

Just to let everyone know: Kyle Coppola linked to a video about Apocalypto. Sorry Kyle, but this thread is not about spoofs in general, it's about 24 spoofs if anything. In the end, this is TV not Moviesquad and you could've at least mentioned what you are linking to.

April 16 2007 at 5:40 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Delmarc

C.C, for everyone's sake, please read EVERYTHING on this site : http://24spoilers.tvheaven.com/. It has EVERYTHING you need to know. It has FULL SPOILERS AND DETAILED SUMMARIES on episodes 18 all the way up to episode 24 for this current season (INCLUDING THE LAST SCENE OF THE SERIES FINALE). I never wanted to go this route, but you forced my hand with all these whacky theories you keep sending our way. I tried debating you on this like an adult, and I keep telling you that your THEORIES FOR THIS SEASON ARE BASED ON WRONG INFORMATION and I even gave you evidence shutting down most if not all of your theories about the past events of 24 and the future events, but you are so hard-headed. Please read it, it's 100% credible and accurate based on thier good track record of spoilers.

April 16 2007 at 1:45 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kyle Coppola

This spoof is way funnier.

April 15 2007 at 9:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Cinesister

Sorry, but everyone knows that Jack Bauer was much hotter than that in high school. And much more convincing (wow, bad acting much? lol).

Did he even go to high school? I'm fairly sure he spent his time drag racing, chewing toothpicks and stealing annoying little kids' hats.

April 15 2007 at 5:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
C C

Clever, but somehow I envision the younger Jack Bauer as being a lot like my junior-high friend Jay F.

My crazy (or not so crazy) theory is that Jack belongs to a clan of German-American secret agents, based partially upon my experiences with Jay F. He had three older brothers who were in "criminal justice", and he planned to follow in their footsteps. The only difference was that the F. family was Italian. Jay F. was blond, average-sized, a little stocky, intelligent, and had a sense of humor. Really nice kid. He wasn't "popular" though. He had friends, but there was an aloofness about him. He knew where he was going though. I can still see him, upon being asked what his future occupation would be, clenching his fist and raising it into the air, a sparkle in his eyes, emphatically yelling "criminal justice!". I don't know what happened to him, but I have no doubt that's where he is.

April 15 2007 at 4:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply