August 22, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted Apr 23rd 2007 5:41PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog.

Today on TV Squad Daily:
The video's embedded below, or you can download the file directly (Quicktime required). You can also subscribe to this podcast via our feed.

Paul

Nice job on this one. I enjoy your videos each day, yet this this one seemed to contains an extra level of sarcasm and humor. (either that or the others were so darn good the humor was over my head:-) ) Thanks and keep up the good work.

April 24 2007 at 2:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jonmark Pierce

The chain lock isn't meant for burglars--it's to keep the B-list celebrities at bay.

April 24 2007 at 12:44 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David

What I have noticed is that a lot of the people here are really insane freaks and that's most likely why she locks her doors all the time.

And of course the singing duet is going to be on Sanjaya and Chicken Little! "Idol gives back", they are going to give Sanjaya back to us this week!

April 24 2007 at 12:31 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ben Hobbs

I don't mean this to be an insult or anything, in fact I think it's kinda cool, but has anyone else noticed how her mouth moves and the rest of her face stays the same, like someone right after botox or something, oh well.

April 23 2007 at 11:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Yeehaw

Kiss me

April 23 2007 at 10:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Russ

i couldn't help but notice your door chain was locked. lots of burglars in the middle of the day? :)

April 23 2007 at 10:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ben

Thanks Brigitte I know you got my back.

April 23 2007 at 7:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
TLG

You had me at "hi..." :)

April 23 2007 at 6:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1iPete

Yo Brigitte,

The mystery duet is rumored to be somewhat of a gimmick and supposedly be Celine Dion singing with video of Elvis.

April 23 2007 at 5:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply