August 27, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted Apr 24th 2007 3:58PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog.

Today on TV Squad Daily:
The video's embedded below, or you can download the file directly (Quicktime required). You can also subscribe to this podcast via our feed.

David

Wow...

Listen people this isn't for news it's for entertainment. It's like only watching the Daily Show and Cobert Report for your news. And did any of you go to The Shield link? Most likely not because the date was not from 6 years ago!

April 24 2007 at 7:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kit

agreed, buckley. and considering that brigitte seems to really get off on feeling smug and superior, you'd think she'd be able to do a simple fact check (re: a 2 second google search), so that said smugness and superiority would be actually warranted.

April 24 2007 at 6:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jonmark Pierce

Knowing the connection between Sara Ramirez and Eric Idle is being "well informed"? Poor Noam Chomsky!

April 24 2007 at 6:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Buckly

I love Brigitte, but get the feeling that she isn't well informed. I wonder if Brigitte is aware that Sara Ramirez came from musical theatre and can obviously sing. And I'm not sure that Brigitte knows that Sara won a Tony for her performance in Monty Python's Spamalot, hence the connection to Eric Idle, who wrote that show.

Let's do our homework, ladies and gentlemen!

April 24 2007 at 5:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
plinstrot

that story about the sheild was not recent but was something that happened durring filming the pilot.

April 24 2007 at 4:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Drew

I second putting VM back on.

Just wondering, how come they only put half of tv squad daily on youtube? That's just annoying.

April 24 2007 at 4:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ac

I'm on team "get that show off and bring Veronica Mars back"

April 24 2007 at 4:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply