October 20, 2014

Ask TV Squad: Where has Men In Trees gone?

by Isabelle Carreau, posted Apr 26th 2007 4:31PM
Men In TreesElizabeth asks: What happened to the show Men In Trees. Just out of no where Bam! it's gone. I loved this show.... Bring it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad somewhat bad news Elizabeth (and all other Men In Trees fans who have emailed us about the show) but the series will not return until next Fall.

Not even two weeks after ABC announced that Men In Trees would be coming back for a second season and that the rest of Season 1 would resume on April 12, the network announced that the five remaining Season 1 episodes would not air this spring after all. ABC decided to air those five episodes next year along with the Season 2 episodes.

In other programming news (to answer questions we often get asked), the Kyle XY's Season 2 premiere will air on June 11 on ABC Family, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia will return on June 28 in September on FX, and The 4400 comes back on USA Networks on June 17.

Virginia

When will the first season come out on DVD?

July 19 2007 at 6:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sonja Martin

I agree with the Other Sonja Martin... I really loved watching Men In Trees, and I want it back. I looked forward to it every week. I had already wanted to move to Alaska, and when I watched "Men In Trees" it made me want to move there even more. I know it is just a show, and not reality, but the idea of living in Alaska in small town again, would be like having a new family. Anyway, enough of that, just please bring back "Men In Trees"... and all of the episodes that we missed at the end of the first season!!!!

July 04 2007 at 12:48 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sonja martin

I really loved men in trees and without warning it was off and something october was in its place. I want to know what will happen to Greys anatomy also. I really love that and ugly betty

July 01 2007 at 7:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sunnie

Please bring back Men In Trees soon. I would hardly make it through the week, until the next episode. It was a real feel good show for us unmarried gals.

June 22 2007 at 12:05 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Susan W

I am just glad that The 4400 will be coming back. It just comes and goes and it just drives one nuts.

May 15 2007 at 3:21 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dawn

Men in Tree's was a great show, I hope very much that it returns and continues. Thursday night was my only must see TV night, keeping up with my three year old consumes most of my time but Thursday was always a planned event for me. October Road was also a great show, I loved that story line and will watch that as well when it returns. Please bring back Men In Trees.

May 14 2007 at 3:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Nicky

Finally some real answers.I am tired of waiting but I love OctoberRoad and feel that at least they put MIT on hold for something worthwhile. I do remember the Greys halt to season one. I hope that either way we get what we need and they bring back Men In Trees asap. What a great fall lineup we will have but what a long summer as well.

May 06 2007 at 1:20 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jeff N.

I don't understand this move at all.

May 01 2007 at 12:03 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tammy

What a bummer. I had hoped to see it come back after they got done with October Road. I really miss this show and wanted to see what happened. We better get these 5 episodes and a whole season 2.

April 29 2007 at 6:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Katie

Yes, Jen is right. ABC was to originally air 13 episodes for Grey's first season. Then they decided to air only 9, and the last 4 were aired as the beginning of season 2.

April 28 2007 at 1:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply