August 21, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted Apr 26th 2007 5:20PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog.

Today on TV Squad Daily:
  • American Idol was too nice to send anybody home last night, what with all the singing about love and forgiveness. I'm ready to get to the finale already!
  • Lost dropped some major bombs last night.
The video's embedded below, or you can download the file directly (Quicktime required). You can also subscribe to this podcast via our feed.

Jonmark Pierce

Mark, you right; this is good stuff. It would be great to see it on TV, but the "TV people" would want to manage everything and do a complete makeover with all their supposed know-how. It would surely suck unless Brigitte had total creative control--which she already has right now, which is why this show about TV is ever so much better than actual TV.

April 27 2007 at 6:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mark Jindra

This is the best pop culture video blog on the interweb... I was thinking of starting a Brigitte will you marry me website but that may be too "stalkeresque".

April 27 2007 at 6:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Russ

maybe the others made contact with their "HQ" or people in charge and had them stage a fake plane accident with no survivors, so people wouldn't look for 815 and find the island...

April 26 2007 at 10:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bill

Have you ever watched the movie Millineum?

:-)

April 26 2007 at 6:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David

I thought American Idol was going to delay the finale a week just so they could make more money they won't share with the poor.

It would be find of dumb if they sent only one person on a helicopter to a magical island.

April 26 2007 at 6:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jay Rubenstein

I am totally smitten with this young lady!

April 26 2007 at 6:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply