October 20, 2014

David Blaine terrorizes two young men

by Adam Finley, posted Apr 28th 2007 4:20PM

mitch silpaWell, not the real David Blaine, but these two videos (warning: strong language) via our pals at AOL feature actor Mitch Silpa doing a pretty accurate Blaine impression (right down to the lackadaisical delivery) and scaring the crap out of two young men, who, by the end, just want Blaine to leave them the hell alone. Make sure you watch the second clip first (the YouTube one) and then the one on top.

Also, for another spoof of a popular street magician, you should check out Human Giant's "The Illusionators," over on MTV's site. Paul Scheer and Aziz Ansari do a near-perfect parody of Criss Angel's Mindfreak series, right down to the sexy hair and rock and roll aesthetic.

I wonder when someone is going to do a Penn and Teller spoof? I'd like to see that.

kyle301

This is the best parodie about David Blaine. If you want to learn real street magic go to http://www.openmagic.info/category/street-magic/

May 18 2007 at 1:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Stephanie Shaw

I had to e-mail this video to myself its so funny!!

April 29 2007 at 12:16 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Stephanie Shaw

That was one of the funniest things

April 28 2007 at 8:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Porchland

I'm glad this is getting some exposure. I have been forwarding it to my funny-worthy friends since I can across it a couple of weeks ago.

Every time he looks into the camera after I trick, I nearly lose it!! There's orange soda in my mouth!!

April 28 2007 at 6:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Borat

The first one was pretty funny, and I thought they couldn't top it but they did! Hilarious!

April 28 2007 at 5:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
AJ MacReady

Wow. Thanks for letting us in on that - that was, literally, one of the funniest "effing" things I have EVER seen. Seriously, there were tears. That guy doing Blaine just nailed it, and those two poor dudes were so freaked out, I honestly think it gave me a hernia I was laughing so hard. Just awesome.

April 28 2007 at 5:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply