August 22, 2014

Joost offers up unlimited invitations

by Brad Linder, posted May 1st 2007 12:00PM
Joost Internet video platform Joost is inching closer to a public launch. Last week the Joost announced partnerships with 32 advertisers. Today the company announced that it is allowing current users to send an unlimited number of Joost invitations to their friends.

This is sort of the Gmail version of a public beta. You can't just sign up through the Joost homepage yet, but it shouldn't be too hard to track down an invitation if you want one. Up until now, each user got a limited number of invites to distribute.

You'll need to download the latest version of Joost, which is 0.9.4. As of about noon, unlimited invites still don't seem to be available, but expect an update later today.

miguel

hey guys im looking for an invite to joost would someone be kind enough to send me one PUUUULLEEEZE!!!!
THANKS miguel.lldm@gmail.com

June 17 2007 at 2:44 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
akon

somebody has an invitation?

akoncito@hotmail.com

Thank's

May 19 2007 at 11:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
schwarz

Hi, please give me an invitation to try Joost! Thx a lot.

schwarz

May 14 2007 at 2:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Eric

Can I be sent an invitation to Joost? I have been looking for an invitation for a while without success.

May 14 2007 at 1:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Daniel Brieger

Hi!

Could you give me an invitation to Joost?

Thanks!

Regards,

Daniel

May 12 2007 at 12:01 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
reeser

Looking for an invitation to Joost Please - heard about it on NPR this past week

May 11 2007 at 6:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ninio

please be kind and send me an invite...
I hate it but we have to play to their rules.... I promise I'll pass it on...

cheers,
R

roneninio-at-yahoo.com

May 09 2007 at 11:41 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Martin

Sry i forgot @ its redbloodedman@gmail.com sry:)

May 07 2007 at 10:03 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Martin

Plz i want to ask anybody to send me invitation to JOBS thank you very much:).

May 07 2007 at 5:44 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
coffee

i would love one if someones got one
coffeeinthemorning@hotmail.com