September 30, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted May 4th 2007 5:19PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog.

Today on TV Squad Daily:
The video's embedded below, or you can download the file directly (Quicktime required). You can also subscribe to this podcast via our feed.

PD

I hope you're right Dr. Stalsis: Brigitte really deserves to be noticed by entertainment industry talent scouts.
On the other hand, you can call me anxious and apprehensive, but I also hope that nothing bad happened to her.

May 08 2007 at 5:38 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jonmark Pierce

Call me crazy, call me peristalsis, but :)))))))))))))))))) sure looks a smiling caterpillar to me.

I knew this was gonna happen...I'll bet some Hollywood talent scout has swooped down and tried to stole dear Brigitte away. I hope she give him a forearm smash to the windpipe, and will be back tomorrow.

May 08 2007 at 12:35 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
PD

...ewwww... no TV squad daily, today? :(

May 07 2007 at 10:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
PD

"A caterpillar", Dr. Stalsis?

May 07 2007 at 7:22 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jonmark Pierce

"Very good technical results with very simple technical means." Yes, indeedy. And a caterpillar :)))))), too.

Four-for-four in 'attagirl' comments today....the trifecta!

May 07 2007 at 2:25 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ALEXTHECOP

you had me at ...ewwww!

May 06 2007 at 5:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
PD

Extremely nice video blog. First, because you demonstrate that very good technical results can be achieved even with very simple technical means. Second, because your presence on the screen is absolutely enchanting. (Third, I have no doubt that the things you say about TV programs are also interesting, but since I do not watch TV I'm completely alien to the context and, therefore, I'm unable to give you my opinion about that...).

May 06 2007 at 2:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Marcin

Fajny blog:)))))
Dodatkowo masz śliczny głos i Ty jesteś śliczna:)

You are :)))))))))))))))*