September 18, 2014

Shocking News: David Hasselhoff has a book to promote!

by Bob Sassone, posted May 8th 2007 2:41PM

David HasselhoffI thought there was something fishy about this David Hasselhoff drunk tape nonsense. It smelled of publicity to me, though why anyone would want to be filmed drunk and slobbering over a cheeseburger and potentially hurt his relations with his family is a mystery.

But guess what? The Hoff has an autobiography coming out May 15! I'm sure it's just a coincidence though.

The title, by the way, is Don't HassleThe Hoff. Jeez, it's one thing for others to call you "The Hoff," but calling yourself that? The book has a lot of (supposedly) juicy details, including Hasselhoff's revelation that he knows that Baywatch was a sexist show. The above link includes an excerpt from the book.

DL

WHO CARES ABOUT THIS DRUNK, HE'S A HAS-BEEN AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED.

May 13 2007 at 6:06 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kenneth

Just another desperate and aging celebrity trying to stay "famous" in the public eye! Have lost all respect for this "has been"!

May 13 2007 at 4:07 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Walter

Hasselhoff is an "over-the-hill" actor trying to stay in the limelight. (Actor my ass - a muscle bound fucker in swim trunks playing in a lifeguard series).

Let the asshole get arrested for DUI, enter rehab, & write a book.

My heart bleeds "shit" for the guy.

May 13 2007 at 2:43 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Walter

Comment #19. by George

What's with this sucker? Is he juiced, stoned, or just fucked up?

May 13 2007 at 2:36 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
GHETTO BOOTIE

WHERE'S KIT THE CAR? HE NEEDS HIS HELP ON THS ONE. hEY IN ALL SERIOUSNESS THIS GUY IS NOT ALL THAT BAD. I THINK FOLKS THAT DWELL ON THIS KIND OF STUFF NEED TO ALL JUST GET A LIFE.... THAT'S ALL GOOD NIGHT LOL

May 13 2007 at 2:14 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
roberta

good for him i think he deserve it ive loved him sence night rider air hes a nice man.i will be buying the book.when can we get a copy of it

May 13 2007 at 1:38 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bruce Tallini

Joseph Kennedy, Charles Lindbergh and Adolph Hitler will be so proud!

May 13 2007 at 1:24 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
George William Gockel

I do not hassle David Hasselhoff. I have way Baywatch,Baywatch Nights,Baywatch Hawaii and Night Rider on TV. I am German-Descent. I already know that David Hasselhoff sings in Greman when he is in Germany. And David Hasselhoff is happy with out his ex-wife Pamela Bach.

May 13 2007 at 1:20 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MELISSA

I THINK U. GUYS SHOULD JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE I THINK THE MISTAKE U MAKE IN LIFE ARE UR MISTAKE U LEARN FROM THEM. I DON'T THINK PEOPLE SHOULD JUDGE PEOPLE THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THERE LIVES IS THERE PROBLEMS. AND IF HE WANTS TO TAKE OUT A BOOK OF HIS LIFE THEN LET HIM. I AM THINK PEOPLE SHOULD WHAT THEY WANT TO SAY. IF HE WANT TO TALK ABOUT HIS LIFE THEN LET HIM. BYE!

May 13 2007 at 12:25 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply