September 3, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted May 15th 2007 6:40PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog.

Today on TV Squad Daily: Deep thoughts on shallow subjects.
  • Next week, you can bid on clothes worn by your favorite American Idol, for charity. It works like this: stars donate clothes so the public will donate money.
  • Paris Hilton needs jail. Not for punishment, but to solve her impending identity crisis.
  • America, and NBC, is sick of The Apprentice.
The video's embedded below, or you can download the file directly (Quicktime required). You can also subscribe to this podcast via our feed.

MaxBR

Brigitte is so cute.

May 16 2007 at 1:37 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sven

paris may kill herself in jail, and really, would we mind?

im a big fan brig, been watchin for ages, could you give me a bday shout out on the 21st? its the closest to fame ill get!

May 15 2007 at 11:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jonmark Pierce

I remember reading a couple of years ago that Paris and some friends were leaving a Burger King, and she offered a homeless guy $100 if she could dump her Coke on his head--which he accepted. I realized then how terribly empty she must be. If she's dreading jail because she'll have to spend lots of time alone with Paris, I don't blame her. Maybe it will save her life. Nice catch, Ms. B.

May 15 2007 at 8:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David

Paris Hilton should be killed, problem solved. "I don't do anything with my life! I'm having a meltdown!"

And I thought The Apprentice was coming back in January aka midseason.

May 15 2007 at 7:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim

Wow! Brigitte is bringing the pain.

That was some hardcore beat downs happenin' there. I like it--it gives some ferocity to TV Squad Daily's mojo. Helps keep Brigitte from being stereotyped as a cutie-pie who only says cutie-pie things. Not that I would mind an opposing post tomorrow about what make Spongebob so awesomely optimistic.

May 15 2007 at 6:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply