Top ten F-bombs dropped on live TV - VIDEOS
There are many swears that have started to make their way on to television, and I don't mean just HBO and Showtime. I've heard "shit" and "asshole" sprinkled here and there.
But there's still one word that's a no-no, and that's the famous four letter word that begins with the letter "F." It's banned on network television, and I think even on cable you can only get away with it so many times during one show. In the movies there are limits to the number of times it is used and the context (exclamation or verb?).
After the jump are the top ten videos of the word being used on live television. This Digg post lists the Richard Simmons clip as number one, but that's not accurate because they're outtakes, not live segments. Still funny though!
10. Reporter keeps his cool after an anchor melts down:
9. Fox reporter gives his opinion on a rescue mission:
8. Sienna Miller. This one is quick and bleeped:
7. Joe Scarbourough really should know better, shouldn't he?
6. Tom Brady. I thought golf was a quiet, civilized sport?
5. Local Fox station meterologist screws up, isn't happy at all:
4. Ex-pitcher Bert Blyleven doesn't know he's live:
3. Bruce Willis swears at a basketball game for some reason:
2. Outtakes from a commercial:
1. Richard Simmons has a potty mouth: