July 28, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted May 21st 2007 4:21PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog.

Today on TV Squad Daily:
The video's embedded below, or you can download the file directly (Quicktime required). You can also subscribe to this podcast via our feed.

St.Elmo

Aw-k... selling food to people that don't need it to raise money for starving kids? (things that make ya say hmm)

May 22 2007 at 7:36 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jonmark Pierce

Really people, where else can we go to experience "tough love" about bake sales? And she's right on the money, too, which makes it even funnier.

Sometimes Brigitte reminds me of June Cleaver with claws. Makes me feel kind of sorry for Eddy Haskel....

May 21 2007 at 11:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
moreauch

Great work, Brig, on calling out those shady bake sale proprietors who flaunt their wares so shamelessly. Of all the different baked goods, I've always thought bundt cake was the most perverse.

May 21 2007 at 8:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tim

Is any sane person willing to have their family part with a bunch of cash so that part of my ashes will 'supposedly' be shot to the edge of the atmosphere? I mean, wow, his ashes get a plaque but it's not like there is any proof they sent his ashes up there. Maybe they just pretended to shoot off a rocket and actually shot it in the same hanger that the moon landing was filmed in!

Mmm, bundt cake!
Mini-sode. Such an odd word.

May 21 2007 at 7:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David

I like the fact it was only PART of Scotty's ashes, it wasn't all of him and that creeps me out. And doesn't the USA have rules about people just launching rockets around and having them crash any old spot?

May 21 2007 at 6:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply