July 23, 2014

My Super Sweet 16 movie coming to DVD - VIDEO

by Adam Finley, posted May 22nd 2007 4:21PM

super sweet 16So, according to Best Week Ever, a fictional, straight-to-DVD movie has been made based on the popular MTV reality series My Super Sweet 16.

I've placed the trailer below, along with another video featuring sick and injured kittens. This is part all part of a psychological test I'm performing on myself to see which footage will cause me to attempt suicide first. So far I think the Super Sweet 16 footage is the winner. It's pretty much caused me to lose all hope in humanity, and solidified my belief that God hates us. I can feel my desire to live slowly slipping awidfnifdopi;fedei

Sorry about the end of that last paragraph. I made a break for the cutlery in my kitchen and three of the paramedics I hired to monitor me had to tackle me so I didn't harm myself. I think I'm okay now.

Anyway, check out the vids below. Just know that I cannot be responsible for anything that may result from you viewing them. Be strong, friends.

britney

i dont usually care about these teenie bop movies but i did watch it and i would have been fine about it except that girl says shes vegan. im vegan and that definatly rubbed me the wrong way. okay she took the cheese off the pizza, fine but than her friend offers her ice cream. hello ice cream is milk. than later at chilis she gets a black bean burger, that is made with eggs and has ranch on it...NOT VEGAN! either mtv is so stupid and neither the crew or the cast caught that dumb mistake or they got vegan and vegetarian mixed up. if she said she was vegetarian i would be having this tiraid right now. mtv is stupid.

July 22 2007 at 1:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
michele

this dvd comes out july 10th! cant wait!

July 03 2007 at 3:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
rosie

whens the sweet 16 movie out on dvd? or in da cinemas?

June 09 2007 at 12:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bash

I love the fact that you can always translate "clean" to "neutered" in statements like these...

May 23 2007 at 8:10 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
djs2006

To answer Wild Bill:
Aly & AJ are a singing group composed of Alyson Michalka (18) and Amanda Joy Michalka (16). They are actors, models, singers, songwriters, and musicians. They perform live concerts around the country and are coming out with a new CD this July. Alyson was on Disney's "Phil of the Future" and Amanda on various 'adult' shows. They are transitioning from Disney-based to MTV-based programming as they are growing older. They are good Christian girls that give a lot to their fans (Myspace friends number near 210,000) and charities. Their songs are clean and give a positive message. As for their roles in this movie, I am sure they were careful not to hurt their image.

May 23 2007 at 7:29 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Wild Bill

What the hell is an "Aly and AJ?" Maybe it's a good thing that I have MTV and Nickelodeon blocked on my cable box?

May 22 2007 at 8:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ac

We need guns and maps of disney star houses NOW!

May 22 2007 at 7:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
DougE

This show restores my faith that humanity is doomed.

May 22 2007 at 5:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
robert

My Super Sweet 16... trashy spoiled little girls throwing a fit because daddy bought them the wrong color mercedes for their $250,000 birthday party.
that's the impression i get from the commercials for the show.

what a great country we live in!

May 22 2007 at 5:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply