24: Reader poll of the best and worst of day 6
The last minutes of Jack Bauer's day, 6.0, have ticked off the clock. Now you get the chance to weigh in. Below are eight categories for you -- the illustrious readers -- to select the best and worst of 24 in a TV Squad poll.
1. Best villain. (The guy you really loved to hate.)
a) Cheng Zhi
b) Abu Fayed
c) Phillip Bauer
d) Dmitri Gredenko
e) Noah Daniels
2. Worst villain. (The villain who made you roll your eyes.)
a) Reed Pollock
b) Graem Bauer
c) Phillip Bauer
d) Noah Daniels
e) Mark Bishop
3. Best Jack Bauer move. (Imagine Jack. In action.)
a) The jugular bite
b) Putting a baggie over his brother's head
c) The shoot-n-slide (otherwise known as the Bauer slide)
d) Hanging Abu Fayed
e) Cigar cutter. Russian consulate. You know the rest.
4. Worst love triangle. (Get ready to gag.)
a) Milo Pressman/Morris O'Brian/Chloe O'Brian
b) Milo Pressman/Nadia Yassir/Mike Doyle
c) Noah Daniels/Lisa Miller/Mark Bishop
d) Graem Bauer/Marilyn Bauer/Jack Bauer
5. Best Jack Bauer line. ("Dammit," doesn't count.)
a) "Now we're gonna have some fun." -- To Fayed before hanging him.
b) "Say hello to your brother." -- Also to Fayed.
c) "I want my life back and I want it now!" -- To Audrey Raines' father in hour 24.
d) "I just watched my father die and I felt nothing." -- To Audrey Raines' father.
6. Most under-used character. (Someone you really wanted to see in better storylines.)
a) Charles Logan
b) Martha Logan
c) Curtis Manning
d) Chloe O'Brian
7. Worst plot turn. (As with the worst villain categories, these too made your eyes roll or feel as though opportunities had been missed.)
a) Wayne Palmer's attempted assassination, then comeback, then falling ill again.
b) The introduction of evil branch of Jack's family.
c) Detonating a nuclear bomb in Valencia, yet there wasn't much attention paid to the subsequent fall-out.
d) Chloe's pregnancy.
8. Best hero (aside from Jack).
a) Milo Pressman
b) Mike Doyle
c) Tom Lennox