November 24, 2014

Last episodes of The Loop start June 5

by Anna Johns, posted May 25th 2007 5:39PM
the loopMuch to many of our readers' dismay, FOX did not renew The Loop for next season. The network is going to burn off the remaining ten episodes very, very quickly so pay attention.

Here's the schedule:

Tuesdays, June 5, 12 @ 8:30 pm
Sundays, June 10, 17, 24 & July 1 @ 8:30 pm & 9:30 pm

Personally, I'd lose track of those if I didn't have a TiVo or some sort of DVR to record all the episodes. Once The Loop is over, you can see star Bret Harrison playing the lead role in The CW's new drama, Reaper.

Michael

Yeah, I agree - this show was really never given a chance to perform. Yet another FOX blunder I guess. Hopefully these will be up to par with the first set of episodes already released. Here's hoping the powers that be also elect to release them on DVD. I purchased the first set the day they came out and still laughed my ass off after multiple viewings. The Jack Air episode is just too funny for words!

May 25 2007 at 11:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
FeatureCreep

This show aired so long ago I thought TV Squad had a software glitch and reposted an old post.

I liked this show. Good to see there's more episodes in the can and that they're going to burn 'em off.

Season Pass set (again).

May 25 2007 at 10:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
BartmanDK

Too bad.. it was a fun show! :( If they had put this before the upfronts i think it would have had a shot at a renewel

May 25 2007 at 6:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jeff

One of the funniest shows of the season last year. Not high brow comedy, but certainly good for a few solid laughs per episode.

May 25 2007 at 5:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply