April 16, 2014

A bunch of Star Trek: The Next Generation endings - VIDEO

by Adam Finley, posted May 30th 2007 4:02PM

star trekDon't ask me why, but someone has compiled a video consisting of the final ten seconds of every episode of the first season of Star Trek: the Next Generation.

Now many of you may know this, but almost every episode ended with someone saying, "bite me, suck-face!" and giving the finger directly into the camera. I know, it's weird. I never quite understood it myself. It's one of those TV catchphrases that never quite caught on.

Seriously, though, if you're a fan of The Next Generation, this is a pretty cool tribute, as each episode doesn't end with a definite conclusion, but with another step toward more adventure.

Also, there has to be some kind of drinking game you can play with this video, like taking a shot every time someone says "engage." Or, you could take a drink whenever anyone says anything, which I guess isn't as challenging and can be done with pretty much any TV show. Also, that's not so much a "game" as it is "sitting around and getting drunk," so forget I mentioned it.

Check out the video below.

[via In4mador]

Vampirajen

ha! skin of evil is the only one that doesn't end with an engage or a ship flying of to their next adventure. i officially love that episode.

August 15 2007 at 4:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Curt

Scott, how do you talk with wheaton's balls in your mouth?

20 years ago I was getting ready for kindergarten BTW... but even I could see what a terrible character Wesley was.

See, I can separate WIL WHEATON from WESLEY CRUSHER. Maybe this is news to you, but they're NOT THE SAME PERSON. WESLEY is FICTIONAL.

May 31 2007 at 12:21 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Scott

For Curt (#2): Gosh, how original. Picking on Wesley and the actor who played him, Wil Wheaton (now a great writer, and a TVSquad blogger). You didn't get all that hate out of your system 20 years ago? Didn't beat up enough people, shove them around, prove your masculinity? Maybe you still belong to the alt.wesley.die.die.die newsgroup? Go time travel back to 1987 and stay there, please.

May 30 2007 at 10:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Steve

This is the only Star Trek worth watching on YouTube:

May 30 2007 at 8:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David

ENGAGGGGGGGGGGGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the clips last AROUND 10 seconds, before bitching maybe you should watch it.

May 30 2007 at 5:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bash

It's the ending of the Season 1 episodes. Says so in the post.

May 30 2007 at 4:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Curt

I didn't watch it, but it's not possible that that is EVERY last 10 seconds of ST:TNG... it's only 6 minutes long. At most that's what, the first season and a half. (6minutes= 360 seconds, divided by 10 = 36 episodes.)

As far as ST drinking games... drink when someone mentions their duties, engage, or when Wes is being annoying (in other words, drink whenever Wheaton has screen time). Finish your drink whenever there's a problem with space/time.

May 30 2007 at 4:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ndugu

Nice, but not even half as good as the CSI: Horatio montage clips u put some months ago.

That was some sort of a cyber sugar rush. dont try to sit through it all at once :)

May 30 2007 at 4:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply