July 29, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted Jun 4th 2007 5:23PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog.

Today on TV Squad Daily:
  • is Jordin Sparks severely overweight? MeMe Roth says yes, but Jordin's fans say no... and threaten to kill Roth for saying such a thing.
  • Paris Hilton is finally in jail, and (gasp) with only one picture to prove it.
  • Stephen Baldwin is Ty Murray's Celebrity Bullriding Challenge's first victim.
The video's embedded below (we'll have the downloadable files soon). You can also subscribe to this podcast via our feed.

Adam Danger

Jordin Sparks is grossly overweig... err... fat.

June 06 2007 at 4:47 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
J LeRoux

"I wonder how many creepy marriage proposals Brigitte gets?"

LOL, she almost got one more from me!!!
J/K, I will say she is definitely easy on the eyes. But I think it's her talent that makes her that much more attractive to people. I hope she's able to make a career out of this kind of stuff. I'd like to see her on TV one day.

June 05 2007 at 4:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Andrew

will you marry me?
I may or may not be an independently wealthy Saudi prince!
I also may or may not live in Hoboken New Jersey and have a dial up modem.

June 05 2007 at 2:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JohnnyT

Yeah, I sometimes have issues with the lip movement matching the audio, but I'm pretty sure it's unavoidable.

I wonder how many creepy marriage proposals Brigitte gets.

June 05 2007 at 11:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
malren

I love everything about Bridgette. The smirks, the snark, the whole thing. I thought I would hate these videos, but she won me over.

Short, punchy and always good for a laugh. Excellent work.

June 05 2007 at 10:45 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kc

Anybody else have issues with the lip movement and words syncing up on these videos from time to time. I didn't have the issue when the YouTube version was posted the other day.

June 05 2007 at 10:23 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
swisscheese

I kind of like the intro jingle

June 04 2007 at 10:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
swisscheese

You are very funny and attractive.

June 04 2007 at 9:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jonmark Pierce

Perhaps Paris will emerge from the Hotel Graybar with something other than the frozen, quarter-smile facial expression she's wearing in every photograph of her I've ever seen. A big old Survivor's Grin might look pretty good on her.

I think the bull-riding actors should get a Velcro Advantage, like the jockeys in Arabian camel races use. At least the bulls won't try to bite you after they throw you off.

June 04 2007 at 8:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
fignuts

I would just like to state for the record that I am at least 7 times more likely to click on the video when Brigitte is in the frame when I scroll down.

June 04 2007 at 7:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply