by Isabelle Carreau, posted Jun 6th 2007 2:41PM
This is Spoilers Anonymous, a weekly column here at TV Squad where we'll supply you with the dirt on some of the more popular shows on the air. We'll never put spoilers up here on the main page in order to help the reformed stay unspoiled. If you have anything to add to the group, feel free to step up and let yourself be heard, either with our tips form or by emailing us at tvsquad at gmail dot com or call and leave a message at 917-421-9477 (NY) - your anonymity is guaranteed, if you wish to remain as such.
This week we have: 24, Bones, Entourage, Heroes, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Lost, Nip/Tuck, Shark and Smallville. (SPOILERS FOLLOW!)
Note: Spoilers are becoming rare as series are taking a few weeks off before working on episodes for the 2007-2008 season. Therefore, our Spoilers Anonymous posts may be thin for a few weeks.
- It's looking very good that Mary Lynn Rajskub will be back next season, although she'll find herself in very different surroundings. [Source: Ausiello]
- Tamara Taylor is back as a regular in season three. Zack returns from Iraq for season three, but he may be a changed, more mature man. [Source: Kristin from E!]
- The June 17 season premiere is unlike any Entourage episode you've ever seen. The entire episode features highlights of the month-long "Medellin" shoot from the POV of a documentary film crew, complete with behind-the-scenes footage and confessional-type interviews with Vince, E and Ari. [Source: Ausiello]
- Don't give up all hope on Hiro Nakamura's love life yet. Masi Oka tells me, "In season two, though, there'll definitely be something romantic." Creator Tim Kring says of a possible Invisible Claude return, "We're not making it official, but the truth is we would love to have Christopher back. We are going to pursue it with the hopes we can do it." [Source: Kristin from E!]
- A new hot young female hero is joining the gang on NBC's hit sci-fi drama "Heroes." Dania Ramirez ("The Sopranos") has been added as a regular on the NBC Universal TV Studio series, which is returning for a second season in the fall. Ramirez will play Maya, a new hero whose powers are being kept under wraps. Maya is one of four to five new characters expected to be added to "Heroes" next season, but her character might be the only regular one. The other roles, most of which are said to have international flavor, include a sexy boyfriend for Claire (Hayden Panettiere), a 28-year-old black mother, a surrogate for Niki's (Ali Larter) son and an Irish mobster. [Source: Hollywood Reporter]
- When the show returns later this summer, the oh so talented Dennis takes up clothing design this season... although I'm hearing only really desperate hookers would be caught wearing his creations. However, the gang is totally behind Dennis' new dream, and to turn it into a moneymaking venture, they will open up a sweatshop and employ underage workers. Oh, and more scoop just in: Charlie gets engaged this season! [Source: Kristin from E!]
- Damon Lindelof tells me, "Desmond will have to deal with the aftereffects and the guilt of it. He will question whether or not Charlie would have made this sacrifice had he not told him that it was what he was going to do. He will question the role he played in Charlie's death." [Source: Kristin from E!]
- I'm hearing one of the boys is approached to pose for Playgirl! [Source: Kristin from E!]
- Jeri will be back, but another series regular won't. Sources confirm to me exclusively that Samuel Page will not be returning to the show. [Source: Ausiello]
- Expect more turnover at the "Daily Planet" next season. One of my Smallville moles tells me that producers are looking for an "extremely hot" thirtysomething actor to play the new editor of the "Daily Planet" - presumably replacing that slacker Princess Leia, er, Pauline Kahn. He'll appear in six of the first eight episodes and, per my Super spy, will be a love interest for Lois Lane. [Source: Ausiello]