August 1, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted Jun 7th 2007 5:22PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog.

Today on TV Squad Daily:
The video's embedded below, or you can subscribe to this podcast via our feed. Plus, you can also download the file directly.

TK101

Loved today's vid - great stuff as always. How are you not discovered and mega-famous yet? When it happens, I'll say "I watched you when...". :)

TK

June 08 2007 at 8:04 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
wayne w

Hey Brigitte, Yes you were a little negative today; but ya know, sometimes the subject matter calls for that. Boy did it today - Great job!! I find your dry wit very compelling. Continue to enjoy what you're doing and we will continue to enjoy the show.

June 08 2007 at 1:02 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
peter

Brigitte you are as useless as a hat full of busted assholes

June 08 2007 at 12:25 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tim

I don't know about Lindsey's kids, but you can adopt me. I need a parent that enjoys snarky comments about celebrities as much as I do.

It's unfortunate that the idea of Survival of the Fittest no longer exists...these people have too much money for that idea to penetrate and take them out. It's just not fair.

June 07 2007 at 10:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jonmark Pierce

Bad career move, Paris. If you had just done your time with no whining, and come out a bit more buff with dark roots and a mullet--I think people might have accorded you a little newfound respect. Martha Stewart, like.

As it is, your bad-girl image is down the toilet and all of your carefully-groomed celebrity is B.O. I predict a big cold shoulder from the public, and intense disinterest in anything you do from now on.

June 07 2007 at 9:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mari

It seems i'm addicted to your 3 minute show. great outlook on things; love the facial moves to match your comments. wish it was more than 3 minutes;

June 07 2007 at 7:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brent McKee

Brigette, I wouldn't know how to deal with you if you weren't downbeat!

June 07 2007 at 6:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bill

As we say in the Adirondacks where we have a lot of people with to much money they have more money than brains.

Love the snarky comments lately, keep it up

June 07 2007 at 6:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Leonard

Squad!, Bridgette I like your stuff, love your sarcasm, my first vid, and good job with Paris talk, had a good laugh. Will be dropping by daily now to watch the TV.

Leonard Kaye