July 25, 2014

Nielsen ratings for the week ending June 10

by Bob Sassone, posted Jun 13th 2007 8:01AM

America's Got TalentHere are the weekly TV ratings, by number of viewers.

1. America's Got Talent (NBC)
2. Two and a Half Men (CBS)
3. So You Think You Can Dance - Weds (FOX)
4. So You Think You Can Dance - Thurs (FOX)
5. Deal Or No Deal - Tues (NBC)
6. CSI (CBS)
7. CSI: Miami (CBS)
8. 60 Minutes (CBS)
9. NCIS (CBS)
10. Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader (FOX)
11. CSI: NY (CBS)
12. NBA Finals - Game 1 (CBS)
13. Shark (CBS)
14. How I Met Your Mother (CBS)
15. NBA Finals - Game 2 (CBS)
16. The Next Best Thing (ABC)
17. Hell's Kitchen (FOX)
18. House (FOX)
19. American Inventor (ABC)
20. Criminal Minds (CBS)

Andrew

David: That's your opinion.

My opinion is that it's the funniest sitcom on TV right now, and hopefully the numbers will start reflecting that.

June 13 2007 at 2:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
NINWEST

These "ratings" are so fraudulent and blatantly inaccurate, its not even funny anymore. The fact that ANYONE buys into this garbage is beyond me!

June 13 2007 at 1:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David

So You Think You Can Dance lost to Jerry Springer: The Next Gen?!?!

And How I Met Your Mother is hugely overrated. I saw the slapping episode which is supposed to be the best, it was bad.

June 13 2007 at 12:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Josh

Wow, it looks like people are finally checking out How I Met Your Mother! I just looked and apparently it got almost 9 million viewers for the repeat, more than it was getting in the last few months of new eps.

I hope that many people tuned in for the Robin Sparkles episode this week. That one should hook them.

June 13 2007 at 12:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mike

wow, based on this list, if I was a programming head I'd be spec'ing out nothing but reality shows. Dirt cheap to produce and according to this, odds are I'm going to do damn well with viewership.

June 13 2007 at 10:02 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dustin

First off, the NBA finals were on ABC, not CBS.

And was there a re-run of HIMYM? I think this might be the first time I've noticed it on the list, and it was a rerun! Maybe more viewers are getting hooked.

June 13 2007 at 9:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply