September 30, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted Jun 13th 2007 4:53PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog.

Today on TV Squad Daily:
  • Dan Rather said the word "tart," and suddenly everybody's talking about the evening news.
  • Donald Trump's has a new reality show in the works, Lady or a Tramp.
  • Are we being punished? Veronica Mars fans won't get a new season, but they might get a comic book instead.
The video's embedded below, or you can subscribe to this podcast via our feed. Plus, you can also download the file directly.

JimS

Speak for yourself. I think she is funny (and cute to boot). I think in a few years we will be seeing Brigitte doing much bigger things than tvsquad.

June 14 2007 at 5:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brooks Williams

She may be hot, but her humor... well, it's... not funny. She's trying, though!

June 14 2007 at 11:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jgs9455

I love Brigitte's attitude and look forward to her posts!

Do they edit these comments? How come no one ever mentions she is HOT?! Or does it just go without saying?

June 14 2007 at 10:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David

Dan Rather is a dumbass that is still pissed that he got fired for being a bad "journalist".

And the answer is Tramp.

And the VM news the answer again is tramp... I kid! :)

June 13 2007 at 9:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Patrick

Is Tara Conner (Miss USA) eligible for 'The Don's' Lady or a Tramp? I'd totally buy tickets for the Kutie Katie / Dan the Man smackdown... maybe the winner can take on the winner of the Rosey / Liz Hasselbeck Cage Match. Sweet!
Great post Brig--

June 13 2007 at 7:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jaerisk

Those darn young people...tartin' it up all over the place. What is the world coming to??!! We need more serious journalists like ummm hehe Rosie O'donnell!! Blah okay nevermind

June 13 2007 at 5:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply