April 20, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted Jun 15th 2007 5:25PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog.

Today on TV Squad Daily:
  • Though it's still not confirmed, the chances of Whoopie Goldberg being Rosie's replacement on The View are looking better and better.
  • Are people getting sick of everything to do with American Idol? Kelly Clarkson canceled her summer tour due to poor ticket sales.
  • I had no idea there was a serious need for a backup Elvira.
The video's embedded below, or you can subscribe to this podcast via our feed. Plus, you can also download the file directly.

Julie

I've heard Kelly is really putting on the pounds too.... maybe that's why she cancelled her tour.

June 16 2007 at 10:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jaerisk

oops, I meant *boobs, can't spell and watch Doctor Who at the same time I guess.

June 16 2007 at 4:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jaerisk

hmmm, yea you could be Elvira...well wait. you don't have bad teeth, grotesquely huge boos, and a bucket of paint dumped on your face, sooo nevermind

June 16 2007 at 4:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
St.Elmo

Throw my hat (ball cap) in the Carrie Underwood circle.
I think the first Elvira kinda lucked out in the fame department... can it even be done again? We will be waiting with bait breath to find out... ah er, "bated breath".

Everyone use "TART" at least 10 times this weekend.

June 15 2007 at 8:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Peanut

When are these videos going to start having nudity?

June 15 2007 at 7:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bob

David isn't racist he just seems to like to jump into every post and bitch.

June 15 2007 at 7:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David

White trash is racist? What the fuck planet are you from?

June 15 2007 at 7:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Patrick

Count me in with the Carrie Underwood groupies (the Underoos???) however I still have this Diana DiGarmo size whole in my heart from season 3. (looser much?)
Lastly... Brigie... you little minx you... you could pull of just about any look EXCEPT VampTramp. You Rock!

June 15 2007 at 7:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JD

David, WOW can't tell you're racist?!?!?

June 15 2007 at 6:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David

Carrie Underwood is white trash meets LA trash.

June 15 2007 at 6:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply