October 1, 2014

Japanese human Tetris game show - VIDEO

by Anna Johns, posted Jun 17th 2007 11:16AM
japanese tetrisJapanese television makes American television look sleepy. Especially their game shows. I don't even know the official name for this game show, but it's essentially a human version of Tetris. Big walls of styrofoam come flying at contestants who have to contort their bodies to fit through the shape in the wall, or be pushed into a pool of yellow water. It's sort-of like Tetris. I've attached a four-minute clip to this post. For some of those challenges, I have no idea how a human body would get through the space (I think that's the point).

I want on this game show more than I want on The Price is Right.

Video is after the jump:

TheKleinstur

Those Japanese dudes are freakin' idioc and deserve public humiliation for not being able to figure that stuff out.

June 20 2007 at 11:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
somelatinfemale

this is histerical!

June 20 2007 at 10:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
nessa

omg this is so funny...i want this channel on my tv lol

June 20 2007 at 9:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Myke Elton

LMFAO! YOU HAVE TO BE SKINNY AND DOULBE JOINTED TO DO THAT! I WANT TO DO THIS SOOOOOOOO BADq!

June 20 2007 at 9:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
b0wie88

I like the Korean version too. The korean game show is called Jihwaza. It's so hilarious! and it's a good game show too because you need to use your mind and your body. Not like American game shows these days. All they think is money. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but i want to see more.

June 20 2007 at 8:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Melanie

thats awesome. i wish i had one of those set up in back yard so i could try.

June 20 2007 at 6:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Massiel Emmy Caceres

Latin American game shows will often use TV Soap Opera stars for stuff like this, but I doubt any American star will do these kind of antics on a American-produced game show, as it could potentially lower their 'star image'.

June 20 2007 at 5:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
meg

omg ! lmao! thats so funny. i wish americans had better game shows, not like deal or no deal, which requires no talent but knowing numbers. it would be so funny!!

peace&love;

June 20 2007 at 5:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Su-Jhung

his game was made from the original korean version i think the korean one is better also funnier if u think this is funny go watch the korean game show called super viking they have celebrites comepete n this obstacle course and its soo funny also asia has alot of fun games withcelebrites not like the american shows

June 20 2007 at 3:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gloria

korea also has a game show like this. I think it's funnier cause they joke around a whole lot and the celebrities are hilarious! And i think America should study asain game shows and create shows like that here, and also use celebrities. that would be awesome!

June 20 2007 at 2:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply