April 23, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted Jun 18th 2007 7:00PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog.

Today on TV Squad Daily:
The video's embedded below, or you can subscribe to this podcast via our feed. Plus, you can also download the file directly.

B

Regarding Bob Barker's signature microphone, all the game show hosts had those when the show started, he just never switched to the newer style

June 19 2007 at 4:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Peanut

I've been mailing dog balls to CBS executives for years. I never had any demands though.

June 19 2007 at 1:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David

Steven Cobert says he should be the new bank leader. I agree, Bob Barker has had more experience than any other guy Bush has hired.

June 18 2007 at 11:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tim

Well, we at least know one of Bob's views. He's worked forever to have your pets spayed or neutered...that has to be worth at least a cabinet position!

June 18 2007 at 9:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David

Yeah I have been saying that forever that Bob Barker leaving TPiR is the death of the show.

I also have been sayign that they need to make a new show trying to find a new host for the show. :)

June 18 2007 at 9:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mike

"...a really expensive way to be ineffective."

Another classic line, you killed me again.

June 18 2007 at 9:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
el forastero

If TV Executives have, indeed, the mentality of a 5 years old for them is like a season-finale-halloween-party.

June 18 2007 at 8:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply