December 18, 2014

Jenna Elfman and her baby play basketball - VIDEO

by Adam Finley, posted Jun 23rd 2007 9:03AM

jenna elfmanIf you've been searching the Web today trying to find video of a pregnant woman playing basketball, I'd like to say, "welcome."

At the bottom of this post, courtesy of Funny or Die, is a short clip featuring actress Jenna Elfman taking part in a game of B-ball, complete with trash talk and everything. That might be kinda humorous, but add in the fact that she's also pregnant and I'd say that's pretty damn funny. Elfman has a lot of great lines, but my favorite comes toward the end as she's walking off the court and tosses the ball away.

I'd love to see a whole series done this way, with Elfman playing a different sport in every video. I've always been a fan of Elfman's, though I never really liked Dharma and Greg. Funny, that.

Anyway, check out the video below. It does contain some bad language, so be warned.

Freiwelt

I love Jenna. She´s so hot and sexy !!!

May 29 2011 at 3:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
April Hammonds

I thought the video was so funny even though I dont care to much for Jenna Elfman. The Guy she made the bet with and playing with is my cousin , Comedian Jay Phillips, They both are Pretty funny.

July 05 2007 at 11:11 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
RedStarRevolution

"Suck it up motherfucker" - I spit coffee all over my living room...

June 23 2007 at 8:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gilbert0

I like it - would be a better concept for a show for ABC than "Cavemen".

June 23 2007 at 2:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Thomas

It was good but it wasn't strong all the way through which is the problem with so much of comedy nowadays.

June 23 2007 at 12:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Diana

I agree, it was pretty damn funny.

June 23 2007 at 11:31 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joel Keller

That is the funniest thing I've ever seen Jenna Elfman do. I love when she cried to distract the guy with the ball.

If people could write stuff for her that was even half as funny as this video, "Courting Alex" would still be on the air.

June 23 2007 at 10:37 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply