September 18, 2014

Kidnapped returns to NBC

by Bob Sassone, posted Jun 25th 2007 1:43PM

KidnappedWell, here's a quirky little plot twist no one expected.

Even though NBC pulled the show - twice - the network started showing the eight unaired episodes of Kidnapped last night (or early this morning) at midnight! They'll run the show at this time each week this summer. Not sure if it can be seen at that time in all areas. I know it wasn't on at that time where I live, so it's probably on at different times overnight.

This is an interesting move by NBC, considering the episodes have been available on the web site and the complete series was released on DVD. Maybe the other networks can follow NBC's lead and show short-lived/canceled shows overnight.

Will

Doesn't look like they're even airing here. I already used nbc.com and the DVDs to catch all the episodes I missed.

June 25 2007 at 10:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sooner

would have been nice to see last nights episode...

June 25 2007 at 3:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brian

According to the schedule and me checking all last night, the NYC NBC affiliate didn't even show it, guess I'll just put it on my Netflix queue, I was really looking forward to seeing all the rest on TV.

June 25 2007 at 2:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tim Dorr

Good lord. Kind of makes you wonder what the point is.

June 25 2007 at 2:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Isabelle Carreau

It does seem to air at different times depending on where you live. I just checked my online TV guide and it says that in my area, the show airs at 3:32 am!!!

June 25 2007 at 2:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply