August 27, 2014

Hey! That Paris Hilton person is getting out of jail today!

by Bob Sassone, posted Jun 26th 2007 7:30AM

PrisonIn case you haven't heard, Paris Hilton gets out of jail today. Expect so much coverage on MSNBC, CNN, and FOX News that you'll want to stick pencils in your eyes. But there are people interested in her release, so here's a quick guide:

L.A. braces itself for her release. Our own TMZ will have non-stop coverage (and will probably break all the news before anyone else). Her car was repossessed while she was in prison (anything to keep her off the roads, I say). You can buy Hilton's trash on ebay. And who was Hilton's final visitor at the prison last night? Jericho star Ashley Scott.

And don't forget she'll be on Larry King Live tomorrow night at 9 to talk about her new post-jail life trying to save orphans and dolphins.

mseve68

And Tom Sizemore is going to jail for 16 months!

June 26 2007 at 2:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
La-Di-Dah

Pencils already in my eyes from yesterday, when CNN announced for the umpteenth time that ... aliens are coming (I wish)... that Paris is going to be on LK Live. Why do I bother watching CNN, like an informed person wanna-be?

June 26 2007 at 12:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ac

And who exactly are these interested people? I think they should see a doctor to see if they are idiots.

June 26 2007 at 11:09 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David

I hope she gets hit by a drunk driver and is killed.

June 26 2007 at 10:12 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kelly

What should Paris do now that she's out of jail? I posted one thought on my blog, The Candy Pitch (www.thecandypitch.com).

June 26 2007 at 9:57 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply