November 23, 2014

Battlestar Galactica panel at Sci Fi's digital press tour, part two - VIDEO

by Keith McDuffee, posted Jun 27th 2007 3:20PM
grace park
I'm finally through what's been a surreal yet exhausting couple of days in Vancouver. On my long trip back to Boston, I'll be preparing some stuff for you all to read, mostly dealing with how, as a fan of these shows, what it's like to step foot on the actual filming locations and touch things that, until now, we've only seen on television.

As promised, here's the second part of the digital press tour panel with cast members of Battlestar Galactica. I'm hoping to get the Atlantis and Eureka (and Flash Gordon) panels up within the next couple of days, as long as my new copy of the films work this time around. Enjoy!

Kink

sorry to double post, just wanted to clarify that by 'turned around' I meant I wasn't sure for whom your question was directed. It is endearing though as it came across as nerves, and your modesty in pointing it out is very genuine of you.

June 29 2007 at 6:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kink

Appreciate you taking the time to answer Keith. Good question too, even if it turned me around a bit. It sure got a interesting and well atriculated responce from Jamie, who I used to be cool on but he is growing on me.

Thanks again =)

June 29 2007 at 6:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gudlyf

@Squishy -- Yes I ask one question in each panel (except Flash Gordon -- I had no idea what to ask that hadn't already been asked). In the BSG one, I asked Jamie how he'd react if he found out he was a Cylon. I stupidly say Aaron when I meant to say Tahmoh. *shrug*

June 29 2007 at 9:21 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kink

Thanks so much for both vids Keith, some excellent stuf in there. I'm beginning to miss the show and it's cast already. sniffle.

btw, if you can answer Keith, are you among the people in the vid who asks question and if so do you mind if I ask at what time. Cheer.

June 28 2007 at 6:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bsgfan2003

Go Aaron Douglas as the spoiler man. Very interesting
stuff from him. Last season he was a spoiler man too!

June 28 2007 at 1:26 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tim McCleese

Speaking of Grace Park:

The silver lining in the ending of BSG is that when it ends Grace Park will be free of the chains of being regulated to bit parts. The underuse of this supremely talented actress IMO greatly contributed to the demise of this show. I have defended some of these lackluster episodes in the past because I thought eventually Boomer and Sharon would re-emerge greatly in the scheme of things. Not so! they have taken one of the most potential storylines with one of the most beautiful and gifted actresses in history (Grace Park) and regulated them to a sideline.

And I don't like Saul being a cylon either. Saul was more fun being the great cylon hater and antagonist. He is needed in that capacity. Now he's one of them! Sure it made a big splash at the time but they may have boxed themselves in a dull corner in the long run.

Grace Park will be in a movie in early 2008 called West 32nd. You can bet that I will be eagarly awaiting for that one. I am hoping it is the start of many more productions to come for this exceptional young actress.

June 27 2007 at 10:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tina

I love this show. Excellent actors. I will be sad when it ends.

June 27 2007 at 8:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Borat

Good stuff.

I have such a hopeless crush on Grace Park.

June 27 2007 at 4:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply